Saturday, November 17, 2007
Decisions Decisions
Well, it's been a tough month. While I'm over 25K on my NaNo project, I am really thinking that I should be doing other things, like working on Dreamer's Sea so I can get it out there. It's certainly closer to being done and right now I have to concentrate on getting another manuscript out there.

There are other reasons why I'm thinking of removing myself from this years NaNo race. I've been told that I'll be expected to do overtime and that'll cut into my writing time, I've got so much going on (like I said, it's been a tough month. Lots of stress and family issues) and it makes it hard to focus on this goal.

The good news is that I really like the wip, The Staying Kind. I will continue to work on it. After Dreamer's Sea and my Sweet Forever sequel.

I'm trying to be positive about this and not looking at it as if I'm failing it. Just re-redirecting my creative energy.

Labels: , , ,

posted by Ceri Hebert @ 4:16 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At November 17, 2007 at 4:44 PM, Blogger groovyoldlady said…

    I've only got 10,200 words. NaNo is supposed to be a fun motivator, not a "law". If it got you to jump into a new work that you can tweak later, then halleluiah!

    And if you need to bail before the end, to get some real work done, then so be it. But don't let that story die...

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
The WeatherPixie


The Legacy:


DREAMERS SEA (REDUX):


THAT KIND OF MAGIC--AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 17,2010 What's a witch to do when she refuses to use magic to find love? Beautiful Wiccan Charlotte Noone has a shop for magical supplies and a goddess who's pushing her to find the man of her dreams. When Patrick Riordan, a straight-laced non-believer enters her life, Charlotte falls madly in lust with him. Despite their very different lives, neither can stop the erotic journey they’ve embarked on, but will it be enough to break through their barriers so they can accept that love itself is magical?. .
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Southwestern, New Hampshire, United States

I'm 44 year old mom of 3. I work as a customer service rep for a publishing company, and I write. I have five published novels and working on adding to that.

Previous Posts
Archives
Blogs I Read
Template By
Free Blogger Templates
© Ceri Hebert