Sunday, April 29, 2007
My First Review
How cool is this? I actually have my first review for Sweet Forever. Someone is a fast reader.

"A fine new novel by an upcoming new author. Ms. Hebert writes with flair and tells a story that will touch anyone's heart. I'll be watching for her next novel.
Lionel A. LaVergneRating: [5 of 5 Stars!]"

No, I didn't pay him. LOL I'm just glad that there are people out there willing to give me a shot. Thanks!!! I'm definitely ready for more.

Just curious about what other authors think. Currently I'm working with two publishers and I'm considering another publisher (who's been highly recommended) for my novella. Is it better to stick with one, maybe two publishers or get involved with more? I'd think the more publishers the more your name is spread around, the more readers you could get, but would you get a more faithful following if you stay put?

Now I really have to go back to the mundane things in my life, like the mountain of laundry I've been ignoring this week.

But writing is so much more fun!! And I'm making good progress on That Kind of Magic.
posted by Ceri Hebert @ 7:27 AM  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
The WeatherPixie


The Legacy:


DREAMERS SEA (REDUX):


THAT KIND OF MAGIC--AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 17,2010 What's a witch to do when she refuses to use magic to find love? Beautiful Wiccan Charlotte Noone has a shop for magical supplies and a goddess who's pushing her to find the man of her dreams. When Patrick Riordan, a straight-laced non-believer enters her life, Charlotte falls madly in lust with him. Despite their very different lives, neither can stop the erotic journey they’ve embarked on, but will it be enough to break through their barriers so they can accept that love itself is magical?. .
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Southwestern, New Hampshire, United States

I'm 44 year old mom of 3. I work as a customer service rep for a publishing company, and I write. I have five published novels and working on adding to that.

Previous Posts
Archives
Blogs I Read
Template By
Free Blogger Templates
© Ceri Hebert