Monday, July 30, 2007
The Finish Line Is In Sight
Well, I think it's safe to say that I'll make the 55k goal on That Kind Of Magic. Current count is 54828 and I'm on my last scene. Yeah! I just wish I could add another 10k to it... I'd submit it to Harlequin Blaze. I still have edits to do. Maybe I can lengthen it somewhere.

Its been a busy week and I think this week will be busy too. I hope I'll find time today to get tis book finished. I wanted it all done and edited by the end of July, but I guess I'll have to settle for just having the first draft done. Then I can plunge head first into the whole crit/edit thing which I love so much.

I'm just really looking forward to getting involved in a new writing project. I have the sequel to Sweet Forever to work on and also I've been considering completely revamping my 2006 Nano project, gutting it completely and begin all over again. Maybe its just because I love the title and the location for the story. I've been thinking of the characters I can add to it. I may go "sweet" on this one. I need to write something my mom will want to read.

Ugh... its that time of day. Six a.m. I have to get ready for work. My one day weekend is officially over and I have the rest of the week to look forward to. Except for Wednesday. I'm taking Wednesday off and my mom, the kidlets and I are heading out for the day, as long as my dad's health will permit. He's been going through a very rough patch right now and I hate the idea of him being alone. But I'm sure he'll be fine.
posted by Ceri Hebert @ 2:36 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At July 30, 2007 at 3:28 AM, Blogger Marianne Arkins said…

    Sorry about the bad news on word counts -- TWRP is offering the shorter stuff in print, it just won't be offered through outside distribution channels like B&N and Borders, so book signings there would be out of the question. The *might* still be offered on Amazon, though.

    I'll email you offline re: agents, you silly girl. Not worthy? Please.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
The WeatherPixie


The Legacy:


DREAMERS SEA (REDUX):


THAT KIND OF MAGIC--AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 17,2010 What's a witch to do when she refuses to use magic to find love? Beautiful Wiccan Charlotte Noone has a shop for magical supplies and a goddess who's pushing her to find the man of her dreams. When Patrick Riordan, a straight-laced non-believer enters her life, Charlotte falls madly in lust with him. Despite their very different lives, neither can stop the erotic journey they’ve embarked on, but will it be enough to break through their barriers so they can accept that love itself is magical?. .
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Southwestern, New Hampshire, United States

I'm 44 year old mom of 3. I work as a customer service rep for a publishing company, and I write. I have five published novels and working on adding to that.

Previous Posts
Archives
Blogs I Read
Template By
Free Blogger Templates
© Ceri Hebert