Friday, September 14, 2007
How does she do it???
Okay, fellow author Marianne Arkins wakes up at like 4am every morning and seems to me is a bundle of energy. How in the world does she manage? As of this morning I pushed my wake up time from 5am to 430am to get in a little extra work. My brain feels like it has about a decade worth of muck piled on it, my eyes are bleary and I found myself staring blankly at the coffee maker as if I couldn't remember how to use it. Worse, I know I'm going to pay for this extra 30 minutes somewhere along the line today. I hope it won't be at work, or worse when I'm driving to get pizza for dinner tonight.

How does someone get up so early and still be able to function.

Okay, it doesn't help that I stayed up til nearly 11:30 last night.

In other news.... I'm having neighbor issues again. I miss our old conscientious (I'm too tired to know if I spelled that right) neighbors who thought of the othe tenants. Right now we have a family who don't seem to care about anyone else. Parking is horrible here and everyone has to be very careful about how they park so we can fit all the vehicles in. These people don't seem to pay any attention to how and where they park their Jeep. Last week I felt as if I was held hostage by them because they had left their van in the drive about 4 inches away from my car. Luckily I didnt' need it too much with my DH home. Yesterday I had to go out with my car. They were parked okay but when I came back they'd repositioned so they were pretty much half in my space. I couldnt' get in. It was too late to go and get them up to repark (yeh, I know I should've but they're not the nicest people) so I had to leave the car in the street. I left a note on their windshield so it'll be interesting to see what they do about it. I'm tempted to be just as obnoxious when they leave and park over into their space.

Why can't we just think about others? It's such a little thing.

Okay, I feel a little better.

Now I must get to the editing portion of my morning... you know, the whole reason I got out of bed 30 minutes early.

Labels: , , , ,

posted by Ceri Hebert @ 1:59 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At September 14, 2007 at 7:15 AM, Blogger Marianne Arkins said…

    Well... for starters: I don't stay up until 11:30! I was asleep last night by 9:30. And, it's not so much that I choose to get up at 4 a.m. -- it's when I wake up naturally.

    I love those morning hours... they're the best time of my entire day :-)

    And, Ugh. Neighbors. We could swap stories. It makes it so hard when you don't have good neighbors. I hope things work out for you soon.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
The WeatherPixie


The Legacy:


DREAMERS SEA (REDUX):


THAT KIND OF MAGIC--AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 17,2010 What's a witch to do when she refuses to use magic to find love? Beautiful Wiccan Charlotte Noone has a shop for magical supplies and a goddess who's pushing her to find the man of her dreams. When Patrick Riordan, a straight-laced non-believer enters her life, Charlotte falls madly in lust with him. Despite their very different lives, neither can stop the erotic journey they’ve embarked on, but will it be enough to break through their barriers so they can accept that love itself is magical?. .
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Southwestern, New Hampshire, United States

I'm 44 year old mom of 3. I work as a customer service rep for a publishing company, and I write. I have five published novels and working on adding to that.

Previous Posts
Archives
Blogs I Read
Template By
Free Blogger Templates
© Ceri Hebert