Friday, November 23, 2007
Been A While
Since I last posted. I've been a bit busy with work and family thangs. I gave up on my NaNo project. I'm sad, but I'm glad I back to work on Dreamer's Sea. And I have 25K done on a story that I think I can easily continue on with. But first things first. Dreamer's Sea deserves to be finished.

Of course I'm into our busy time at work and I've been encouraged to do overtime. Oh, and I have things to list on Ebay, oh, and because of the holiday I have everyone home which makes it more challenging to get quiet time on the computer.

Currently I'm dead tired and my day has only just begun. No, I'm not going shopping today. I'm not that brave. I'll be at work then come home and do some house cleaning. Joy.

Now its time to do dishes. More joy.
posted by Ceri Hebert @ 1:55 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At November 23, 2007 at 2:34 AM, Blogger Marianne Arkins said…

    You're just a little bit busy...

    Hang in there!

     
  • At November 27, 2007 at 4:03 PM, Blogger Diane Craver said…

    Hi Ceri,
    Hope things are getting better and you don't have as many demands on your time. Sorry you had to give up on your NaNo project but maybe next time you can do it and continue with it. I think you're making wonderful progress with completing your writing goals - you're a busy gal.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
The WeatherPixie


The Legacy:


DREAMERS SEA (REDUX):


THAT KIND OF MAGIC--AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 17,2010 What's a witch to do when she refuses to use magic to find love? Beautiful Wiccan Charlotte Noone has a shop for magical supplies and a goddess who's pushing her to find the man of her dreams. When Patrick Riordan, a straight-laced non-believer enters her life, Charlotte falls madly in lust with him. Despite their very different lives, neither can stop the erotic journey they’ve embarked on, but will it be enough to break through their barriers so they can accept that love itself is magical?. .
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Southwestern, New Hampshire, United States

I'm 44 year old mom of 3. I work as a customer service rep for a publishing company, and I write. I have five published novels and working on adding to that.

Previous Posts
Archives
Blogs I Read
Template By
Free Blogger Templates
© Ceri Hebert