Thursday, March 27, 2008
Tendonitis Bites
Seriously. I'm starting shots on Monday. I can't wait and I'm hoping that relief will be quick. Not that I love going to work every day, but at the moment facing a day of typing makes me want to weep. And then I have to come home and write. Owie.

Okay, enough of my whining.

Now get over to Diane Craver's blog for more author interviews. No, that's not an order, just a suggestion.

I'm keeping this short because I don't want to overuse my arm when I have a long, fun filled day of data entry ahead of me, followed by, I hope, hours of the kind of writing that I almost enjoy (editing, that is.....well, it's better than data entry).

And if anyone has any suggestions of jobs that I wouldn't be required to use my right arm, please pass them along.

Thanks!

I need a little inspiration... How about a little Tim Daly this morning in honor of him being my model in my current story.

Labels: , , ,

posted by Ceri Hebert @ 2:34 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At March 27, 2008 at 3:37 AM, Blogger Marianne Arkins said…

    Okay... went to Diane's Blog, ma'am. *G*

    Sorry about your arm. I have tendonitis problems in my left wrist, so I completely understand!

    Good luck with it.

     
  • At March 27, 2008 at 9:51 AM, Blogger Diane Craver said…

    Ceri,
    I'm so sorry about your arm. I don't know about the cost but two writing friends of mine had to get the voice software for their computers so they could keep writing. One broke her wrist when she fell and the other one had a lot of pain from an injury.

    Thanks for posting about my Author Week. You'll be on the hot seat soon! :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
The WeatherPixie


The Legacy:


DREAMERS SEA (REDUX):


THAT KIND OF MAGIC--AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 17,2010 What's a witch to do when she refuses to use magic to find love? Beautiful Wiccan Charlotte Noone has a shop for magical supplies and a goddess who's pushing her to find the man of her dreams. When Patrick Riordan, a straight-laced non-believer enters her life, Charlotte falls madly in lust with him. Despite their very different lives, neither can stop the erotic journey they’ve embarked on, but will it be enough to break through their barriers so they can accept that love itself is magical?. .
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Southwestern, New Hampshire, United States

I'm 44 year old mom of 3. I work as a customer service rep for a publishing company, and I write. I have five published novels and working on adding to that.

Previous Posts
Archives
Blogs I Read
Template By
Free Blogger Templates
© Ceri Hebert