Monday, April 30, 2007
I'm Such A Doofus
I guess I'm learning. Yeh, thats it.... this is a learning process and though this could be a setback it's not the end of the world. But its really really a bummer and I'm kicking myself.

Finally Home, which is being released by Whiskey Creek Press in June is supposed to be released in print as well. But due to my own brain malfunction I forgot something I was supposed to do, it looks like it will only be available in e-book form. I'm hoping that by the grace of God I'll still be able to get it printed, but my hopes aren't very high at the moment. Why oh why oh why???

So, anyway, I'm making good progress on That Kind of Magic, but I'm up against the dreaded sex scene. I have a love/hate relationship with that kind of writing. When I do a good job at it, I do a really good job, but I have to be in the mood. And I'm not in the mood. (yes, I have a headache). No, my kids are riled up and I can't focus.

So, this will probably take a while to get it down. Maybe I'll just go look over some of the discarded stories in my files and I'll borrow something.

Thats not really cheating...... is it?
posted by Ceri Hebert @ 3:21 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At May 1, 2007 at 3:26 AM, Blogger Marianne Arkins said…

    Oh no! I hope you can get that fixed... I really prefer books in print.

    Hey, I'm having a hard time reading your posts and sidebar because of the grainy look behind the words. Is it just me? I'm old, and going blind so it might be. Just FYI :-)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
The WeatherPixie


The Legacy:


DREAMERS SEA (REDUX):


THAT KIND OF MAGIC--AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 17,2010 What's a witch to do when she refuses to use magic to find love? Beautiful Wiccan Charlotte Noone has a shop for magical supplies and a goddess who's pushing her to find the man of her dreams. When Patrick Riordan, a straight-laced non-believer enters her life, Charlotte falls madly in lust with him. Despite their very different lives, neither can stop the erotic journey they’ve embarked on, but will it be enough to break through their barriers so they can accept that love itself is magical?. .
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Southwestern, New Hampshire, United States

I'm 44 year old mom of 3. I work as a customer service rep for a publishing company, and I write. I have five published novels and working on adding to that.

Previous Posts
Archives
Blogs I Read
Template By
Free Blogger Templates
© Ceri Hebert