Saturday, May 26, 2007
NEBRASKA?
Okay, whats in Nebraska?

My husband's friend and wife are relocating from here in NH to Nebraska. He got a good job and he's been sending myDH ads for houses and apartments. WOW! We could actually afford a decent house out there! I doubt we'd be able to afford one here in NH, not a nice one anyway. but all I can see when I think of Nebraska is flat land. Lots of it. Not that thats a bad thing, mind you, but I think I'd miss the trees here in NH and the hills, and Mt. Monadnock, and the ocean even though we don't get there as often as I'd like.

But another part of me looks at it like an adventure. Where are we going here? My job is going no where, not my writing, but my mundane job, my husband can do what he's doing other places. Of course our parents are here, so that makes it hard to leave. But I'd be "closer" to both my brother in TX and sister in ID.

I know its not going to happen, but its kind of fun to think of the "what ifs".

Still working hard on my edits. I wish I could dedicate an entire day to it, I'd love to get it back to her by the end of the week.

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND ALL!!!!!
posted by Ceri Hebert @ 6:21 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
The WeatherPixie


The Legacy:


DREAMERS SEA (REDUX):


THAT KIND OF MAGIC--AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 17,2010 What's a witch to do when she refuses to use magic to find love? Beautiful Wiccan Charlotte Noone has a shop for magical supplies and a goddess who's pushing her to find the man of her dreams. When Patrick Riordan, a straight-laced non-believer enters her life, Charlotte falls madly in lust with him. Despite their very different lives, neither can stop the erotic journey they’ve embarked on, but will it be enough to break through their barriers so they can accept that love itself is magical?. .
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Southwestern, New Hampshire, United States

I'm 44 year old mom of 3. I work as a customer service rep for a publishing company, and I write. I have five published novels and working on adding to that.

Previous Posts
Archives
Blogs I Read
Template By
Free Blogger Templates
© Ceri Hebert