Monday, May 7, 2007
So, We're Not Done Yet
Just when I thought things were done, I got my print galley of Finally Home. It was such an exciting moment to pull an actual book with my name on it out of the envelope and hold it in my hands. But I have to go through it and look for any mistakes. I have a week to do this. And my husband thinks I should've gone by my full name, Cerian, instead of Ceri. Cerian, he says, is more unique and sophisticated. Oy.

I must put off my other writing projects for a week now. Right when I was on a roll with That Kind of Magic. I had some great ideas. I hope they hang around long enough for me to get them down on paper at least.

In other, not so cool news, if my van were a horse, it would've been shot yesterday. I have to have it towed and put out of its misery. So that will mean we're permanently down to one car. Until we can afford something new(ish).

Never a dull moment!!
posted by Ceri Hebert @ 12:29 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
The WeatherPixie


The Legacy:


DREAMERS SEA (REDUX):


THAT KIND OF MAGIC--AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 17,2010 What's a witch to do when she refuses to use magic to find love? Beautiful Wiccan Charlotte Noone has a shop for magical supplies and a goddess who's pushing her to find the man of her dreams. When Patrick Riordan, a straight-laced non-believer enters her life, Charlotte falls madly in lust with him. Despite their very different lives, neither can stop the erotic journey they’ve embarked on, but will it be enough to break through their barriers so they can accept that love itself is magical?. .
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Southwestern, New Hampshire, United States

I'm 44 year old mom of 3. I work as a customer service rep for a publishing company, and I write. I have five published novels and working on adding to that.

Previous Posts
Archives
Blogs I Read
Template By
Free Blogger Templates
© Ceri Hebert