Tuesday, June 19, 2007
Avoiding Responsibilities
I’ve been putting something off for too long. I really truly need to revamp my website. It’s rather dull. I need pizzazz, wow and flash. But I hate to take time away from my writing. I’m thiiiiiiiiissss close to finishing That Kind of Magic and I really really really want to get it done. If I could get it finished and edited by the end of July I’d be ecstatic.

But my webpage needs serious TLC.

I’m also needing to do more promoting. I’ve been avoiding it like the plague, but I just can’t. Must be done. How else am I going to become a famous author or immense proportions?

I’m very happy to say that tomorrow is the last day of school. No, I’m not taking any medications. I’m just looking at it this way-I don’t have to get the kids up in the morning. I can have peace and quiet and maybe an extra hour of writing time. My kids don’t share my glee. They really like school.


Now I must get myself ready for work. Why can’t I work for the school system so I can have summers off? Oh, because I’d make a lousy teacher.
posted by Ceri Hebert @ 2:58 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
The WeatherPixie


The Legacy:


DREAMERS SEA (REDUX):


THAT KIND OF MAGIC--AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 17,2010 What's a witch to do when she refuses to use magic to find love? Beautiful Wiccan Charlotte Noone has a shop for magical supplies and a goddess who's pushing her to find the man of her dreams. When Patrick Riordan, a straight-laced non-believer enters her life, Charlotte falls madly in lust with him. Despite their very different lives, neither can stop the erotic journey they’ve embarked on, but will it be enough to break through their barriers so they can accept that love itself is magical?. .
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Southwestern, New Hampshire, United States

I'm 44 year old mom of 3. I work as a customer service rep for a publishing company, and I write. I have five published novels and working on adding to that.

Previous Posts
Archives
Blogs I Read
Template By
Free Blogger Templates
© Ceri Hebert