Wednesday, June 6, 2007
WHERE ONE ROAD LEADS COVER







I'm so happy! My cover for Where One Road Leads over at Samhain has been approved and is now up! Less than a month to go and it'll be released! I must say that this is my favorite of the three that have been released so far. I just hope that I'm not going to be alone in that opinion.

I haven't gotten much writing done in the past few days, there's been too much going on. I've actually been working on a new wip (okay, slap me on the back of the hand... I really didn't want to do that), and have a few pages done and getting a good idea of what who I want my heroine to be. She's going to be a lot punchier than my other heroines, and younger, twenty-three going on twenty-four (okay, not much younger). She'll be quite a combination with the hero who is older and mellower. Mellower? Is that a word. Oh well, it is now.

We got a "new" car today. It needs some tlc but its a heck of a lot better than the Van o' death. Its an ex-police car so the engine is pretty impressive. I'm looking forward to getting it out on the highway, though that could be dangerous. Maybe I should just stick to the Momobile.

Yeah! Ghost Hunters is back on tonight with new stuff. We've only been waiting since November. And even though it looks like Jericho has been cancelled they might give us another 8 episodes to tie things up. I think its extremely rude to cancel shows after leaving viewers with a cliffhanger.

Okay, now I'm just rambling. I'm off to work on Jaycie and he-who-has-not-been-named.
posted by Ceri Hebert @ 5:00 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At June 7, 2007 at 2:42 AM, Blogger Marianne Arkins said…

    Gorgeous cover! And... have you finished your novella? Hmmm???

    Yes, hand slapping is in order.

    Congrats on the "new" car! (I haven't had a really new car since 1986, LOL).

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
The WeatherPixie


The Legacy:


DREAMERS SEA (REDUX):


THAT KIND OF MAGIC--AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 17,2010 What's a witch to do when she refuses to use magic to find love? Beautiful Wiccan Charlotte Noone has a shop for magical supplies and a goddess who's pushing her to find the man of her dreams. When Patrick Riordan, a straight-laced non-believer enters her life, Charlotte falls madly in lust with him. Despite their very different lives, neither can stop the erotic journey they’ve embarked on, but will it be enough to break through their barriers so they can accept that love itself is magical?. .
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Southwestern, New Hampshire, United States

I'm 44 year old mom of 3. I work as a customer service rep for a publishing company, and I write. I have five published novels and working on adding to that.

Previous Posts
Archives
Blogs I Read
Template By
Free Blogger Templates
© Ceri Hebert