Tuesday, May 29, 2007
Upping the Word Count
I had to up my That Kind of Magic word count once again as I've gone over my intended goal yet again. I started this story out with the intention of submitting it to a short story anthology. They wanted no more than 8000 words. Well, I'm over 30k now. No, I'm not complaining. I wish there were a way to make it 75k. I'll settle for 40-50k though. I just want to finish it. I'm itching to get it submitted somewhere.

I also have a few other short stories that I originally sent off to Woman's World, that I want to polish up and submit, maybe to
The Wild Rose Press .

Today I made the decision to post on the
Whiskey Creek Press blog on June 11th. I have absolutely NO IDEA what I'm going to blog about. Everyone seems to have so many good things to share and I'm not exactly full of ideas, wisdom and/or wit. But I have some time to come up with something. If nothing else, it'll give me a chance to promote Finally Home which'll be released on June 1st. In the meantime I'll check out what other bloggers have to say.

So, the long weekend is over and its back to work. It was partially relaxing, and we found a second car to replace the Van O' Death which still hunkers out in our driveway, waiting for a tow truck to take it far far away. I can taste freedom again! And its sweet.
posted by Ceri Hebert @ 4:15 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
The WeatherPixie


The Legacy:


DREAMERS SEA (REDUX):


THAT KIND OF MAGIC--AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 17,2010 What's a witch to do when she refuses to use magic to find love? Beautiful Wiccan Charlotte Noone has a shop for magical supplies and a goddess who's pushing her to find the man of her dreams. When Patrick Riordan, a straight-laced non-believer enters her life, Charlotte falls madly in lust with him. Despite their very different lives, neither can stop the erotic journey they’ve embarked on, but will it be enough to break through their barriers so they can accept that love itself is magical?. .
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Southwestern, New Hampshire, United States

I'm 44 year old mom of 3. I work as a customer service rep for a publishing company, and I write. I have five published novels and working on adding to that.

Previous Posts
Archives
Blogs I Read
Template By
Free Blogger Templates
© Ceri Hebert