Thursday, October 18, 2007
Title? Can't think of one..
It's Thursday. Another day closer to Nov 1st.

Yes, I made great progress on Dreamer's Sea but still so much more to write. I could've done better yesterday but I had to make a cheesecake and bring DH his dinner. Time consuming activities. Tonite DH is taking the night off so I don't know how much time I'll get to write. And then the weekend will be here.

But I'm still determined to get this done, not to wimp out. I've got a story in mind, something that has been on my mind and on the drawing board for years. It's the third story in a trilogy. The first one is finished, the second one is in progress but the third one is only ideas and some notes.

So, I guess no matter where I am with Dreamer's Sea, I'm going to go for NaNo.

I'm nuts.

But not as nuts as my friends who are doing both NaNo and something called 70 Days Of Sweat. But I wish them well. Maybe next year I'll give it a try.
posted by Ceri Hebert @ 2:55 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
The WeatherPixie


The Legacy:


DREAMERS SEA (REDUX):


THAT KIND OF MAGIC--AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 17,2010 What's a witch to do when she refuses to use magic to find love? Beautiful Wiccan Charlotte Noone has a shop for magical supplies and a goddess who's pushing her to find the man of her dreams. When Patrick Riordan, a straight-laced non-believer enters her life, Charlotte falls madly in lust with him. Despite their very different lives, neither can stop the erotic journey they’ve embarked on, but will it be enough to break through their barriers so they can accept that love itself is magical?. .
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Southwestern, New Hampshire, United States

I'm 44 year old mom of 3. I work as a customer service rep for a publishing company, and I write. I have five published novels and working on adding to that.

Previous Posts
Archives
Blogs I Read
Template By
Free Blogger Templates
© Ceri Hebert