Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Another Step Forward
More Miracle. See, Marianne, my cat likes to lay all over my stuff just like your puppy does.

I have the great advantage of having a super helper with my galley corrections. Okay, fine, I'm horrible with punctuation. I don't know if I use too many commas or not enough. I think I need to go back and take some classes. But my helper knows this stuff and now my galley corrections for Where One Road Leads is ready to go back to my editor. Print release date is May 27th! I can't say how excited I am! I think I've mentioned how much I love this story!


In the meantime I got a bunch more written on Dreamer's Sea and have cleared the 96K mark. Time to move the goal. I know there's not much more to be done on it but I'm at the beginning of a very important scene and it's morphing in my head from one thing to something much better. I'm eager to get it written down. Now I know that I'll probably trim a LOT out of the story, but better to have too much to work with than not enough.


Unfortunately today is one of those days when, once I get out of work, I'll be running around like a madwoman, meetings, picking kids up, dropping kids off and picking them up again. I can't wait for cheerleading to be over with, but we have Special Olympics coming up really soon (at least I know we have plenty of snow for it this year).


But for now it's time to get dressed for work.


Labels: , ,

posted by Ceri Hebert @ 2:51 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At January 29, 2008 at 4:04 AM, Blogger Marianne Arkins said…

    Pretty kitty :-)

    My old roomie had a long-haired white kitty that looked a lot like Miracle. He had two different colored eyes, and his name was Putz (he really was one).

    Good luck with writing... and WOOT on another print release!!

     
  • At February 10, 2010 at 5:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can say that I acquiesce in with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
    to the article there is stationary a suspect as you did in the decrease publication of this demand www.google.com/ie?as_q=digital photo rescue pro 4.5 ?
    I noticed the utter you suffer with not used. Or you functioning the dreary methods of promotion of the resource. I take a week and do necheg

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
The WeatherPixie


The Legacy:


DREAMERS SEA (REDUX):


THAT KIND OF MAGIC--AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 17,2010 What's a witch to do when she refuses to use magic to find love? Beautiful Wiccan Charlotte Noone has a shop for magical supplies and a goddess who's pushing her to find the man of her dreams. When Patrick Riordan, a straight-laced non-believer enters her life, Charlotte falls madly in lust with him. Despite their very different lives, neither can stop the erotic journey they’ve embarked on, but will it be enough to break through their barriers so they can accept that love itself is magical?. .
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Southwestern, New Hampshire, United States

I'm 44 year old mom of 3. I work as a customer service rep for a publishing company, and I write. I have five published novels and working on adding to that.

Previous Posts
Archives
Blogs I Read
Template By
Free Blogger Templates
© Ceri Hebert