Monday, January 28, 2008
Nearly To My Next Goal

This is my cat, Miracle. I don't know why I posted this, but I thought my blog needed a picture.

My "official" word count is 94806 on Dreamer's Sea, but I have several handwritten pages that need to be typed up so right now I'm over 95k. But it is coming to an end though I've just started to write a pivotal scene which'll be the finale. Of course it'll be a long scene. And there'll be a epilogue. So, I guess I have to up my goal. Shall we say 100K?? Yikes.

I'm still figuring out what to do for a contest for a signed copy of Sweet Forever. I haven't decided if I should start it next Monday or have a special Valentines Day week contest. I'll come up with something.

I gave a copy of Sweet Forever to my mom for her birthday last Wednesday. She called after she started it on Thursday and told me that I wrote like a professional. LOL. Yesterday I stopped over there. She hugged me and told me that she finished the book and the ending made her weepy. She liked it! She really liked it! And I know my mom, she wouldn't say it if she didn't mean it. Yeah!

Well, the weekend, once again, was much too short. One day just doesn't cut it. And we spent most of the day on the road. My father in law is in the hospital up in Vermont so we drove up to visit him. It snowed all the way. It's a good 2 hour drive both ways. Then it was another hour or so going to pick up my daughter. I was ready to crash....not the car...my body on the couch.


But now I have to get ready for work.

Labels: , , , ,

posted by Ceri Hebert @ 2:55 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At January 28, 2008 at 3:53 AM, Blogger Marianne Arkins said…

    Pretty kitty :-)

    And, I can't imagine writing 100,000 words -- it's all I can do to get to 65k!

    Did you get all tingly holding your books? I can't WAIT to hold mine!! (Ten...long...months...)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
The WeatherPixie


The Legacy:


DREAMERS SEA (REDUX):


THAT KIND OF MAGIC--AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 17,2010 What's a witch to do when she refuses to use magic to find love? Beautiful Wiccan Charlotte Noone has a shop for magical supplies and a goddess who's pushing her to find the man of her dreams. When Patrick Riordan, a straight-laced non-believer enters her life, Charlotte falls madly in lust with him. Despite their very different lives, neither can stop the erotic journey they’ve embarked on, but will it be enough to break through their barriers so they can accept that love itself is magical?. .
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Southwestern, New Hampshire, United States

I'm 44 year old mom of 3. I work as a customer service rep for a publishing company, and I write. I have five published novels and working on adding to that.

Previous Posts
Archives
Blogs I Read
Template By
Free Blogger Templates
© Ceri Hebert