Friday, January 11, 2008
A Meme.....
I borrowed this from Judy's blog

1.Do you wear a name tag at work? I don't think I ever have. And I'm okay with that.

2.What kind of car do you drive? My primary vehicle is a Chrysler Town and Country which is awesome. Car #2 is an old Dodge Intrepid.

3.What do you order when you go to Taco Bell? I rarely go there but when I do it's usually a Chalupa or a Gordita. Are those even real Mexican food or did TB just make them up?

4.Have you ever had a garage sale? Not personally but I've set up at family member garage sales. They are fun but I hate the clean up in the end.

5.What color is your iPod? I don't have an iPod but I have a silver and black Dell which I really like.

6.What kind of dog do you have? No dog. We live in an apartment. We do have a cat though. She's white.

7.What's for dinner tonight? Yikes. I have no idea.

8.What is the last alcoholic beverage you had? Well, I guess I can't count the teaspoon full of corn whiskey that I tried (POW!) so I guess it would be the gin and tonic I had the other night at my mom's.

9.Stupidest thing you ever did with your cell phone? Not much. My cell has lead a very boring life.

10.Last time you were sick? Now. I'm getting over a very yucky cold.

11.How long is your hair? Just past my shoulders. I'm torn between wanting to grow it out and wanting it shorter.

12.Are you happy right now? I've been happier, but then again I've been sadder. I'm meh right now.

13.What did you say last? "Dress warmly. Winter is back."

14.Who came over last? My father in law, but that was a while ago.

15.Do you drink beer? Occasionally. I like it in summer not so much in winter.

16.Have your brothers or sisters ever told you that you were adopted? Not that I can remember. They were cruel to me in other ways LOL.

17.What is your favorite key chain on your keys? It was the key chain that my daughter brought me from the Smithsonian but it was too heavy. Now it's the snaffle bit that I've had for years and years and years.

18.What did you get for graduation? A new bike and a gold signet ring.

19.What's in your pocket? No pockets, I'm still in my pajamas. I generally don't carry anything in my pockets anyway.

20.Who introduced you to Dane Cook? Some temp workers at my job. They gave me a cd to listen to. I haven't laughed so hard in years (I had headphones on). It finally got to the point where I had to shut it off. I literally laughed until I cried.

21.Has someone ever made you a Build-A-Bear? No, but my kids have made them for themselves. I think if anyone does I want it to be my brother in law. He made one for his neice and went through all the motions just like the kids did. It was great!

22.What DVD is in your DVD player? As far as I know Phantom of the Opera the 2004 movie. I can watch that over and over and over. Gerard Butler is such an awesome Phantom. Christine should've chosen him.

23.What's something fun you did today? This meme. It's too early to have done anything else.

24.Who is/was the principal of your high school? Mr. Burke. He became the superintendent afterwards. I liked him because he got rid of freshman initiation at our school the year I was a freshman. I'm sure he saved me from a horrible fate.

25.Has your house ever been TP'd? nope

26.What do you think of when you hear the word "meow"? catty

27.What are you listening to right now? Two of my kids bickering.

28.Drinking? my coffee which needs to be heated up.

29.What is your favorite aisle at Wal-Mart? The books

30.When is your mom's birthday? in less than 2 weeks

31.When is your birthday? Not until November and I don't even want to think of it.

32.What's the area code for your cell phone? the same as for my regular phone, of course

33.Where did you buy the shirt you're wearing now? No clue.

34.Is there anything hanging from your rear view mirror? No though I used to have a pagan goddess and a celtic knot.

35.How many states in the US have you been to? At least half of them but I can't remember for sure. We did most of our traveling when I was under the age of 12.

36.What kind of milk do you drink? I prefer skim but I compromise and drink 1% with everyone else in the family.

37.What are you going to do after this? Make sure all the kids are ready for school and then work on my galley corrections for Where One Road Leads.

38.Who was the last person you went shopping with? my daughter

39.What is your favorite fruit? watermelon

40.What about your favorite dessert? homemade cheesecake with strawberries.

41.What is something you need to go shopping for? margarine. No one told me we were out.

42.Do you have the same name as one of your relatives? No, I'm one of a kind in the family. In fact I never heard of any other Cerians in the US until I got online.

43.What kind of car does one of your siblings drive? My sister drives a Subaru Forester (as does my mom).

44.Do you like pickles? Depends on my mood. Generally yes.

45.How about olives? Nope, though I did when I was young. Don't know why I lost the love.

46.What is your favorite kind of gum? I used to love grape Bubblicious but now I like any kind of peppermint or cinnamon.

47.What is your favorite kind of juice? orange.

48.Do you have any tan lines? No, I'm pale. I don't tan-I burn, peel then get pale again.

49.What hospital were you born in? I don't know the name of it but it was in Minneapolis MN

Let me know if you play along. I'd like to get to know you better.

Labels:

posted by Ceri Hebert @ 4:02 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At January 11, 2008 at 5:29 AM, Blogger Judy said…

    It was great getting to know you better. Thanks for playing along. Have fun with your edits. I know Marianne is going nuts with hers, poor thing. I need to get something finished so I can join y'all in your misery ..lol.

    Have a great weekend.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
The WeatherPixie


The Legacy:


DREAMERS SEA (REDUX):


THAT KIND OF MAGIC--AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 17,2010 What's a witch to do when she refuses to use magic to find love? Beautiful Wiccan Charlotte Noone has a shop for magical supplies and a goddess who's pushing her to find the man of her dreams. When Patrick Riordan, a straight-laced non-believer enters her life, Charlotte falls madly in lust with him. Despite their very different lives, neither can stop the erotic journey they’ve embarked on, but will it be enough to break through their barriers so they can accept that love itself is magical?. .
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Southwestern, New Hampshire, United States

I'm 44 year old mom of 3. I work as a customer service rep for a publishing company, and I write. I have five published novels and working on adding to that.

Previous Posts
Archives
Blogs I Read
Template By
Free Blogger Templates
© Ceri Hebert