Thursday, December 20, 2007
5 Days Til Christmas.....gulp
I'm so unprepared this year. I've only gotten a fraction of my shopping done and even though I'm a last minute shopper, this year I'm really really late. It's ridiculous. I only get one day off a week (though I get out at 1:30 every day but Saturday I also have 4 kids-and I'm not going Christmas shopping with 4 kids). My one day off this past week we had a major snowstorm. No shopping. My mom was nice enough to watch the kids yesterday and I got some done, but there's still so much to do.

So, will I be a horrible person if I don't get my sister and brother's presents in time. After all, they're not going to get them on time ANYWAY. I'm just a horrible person.

I blame part of this on the cold that's knocked me down. I've had a horrible cough that hurts my neck (not throat) and keeps me awake at night. Yah, I should go to the doctors but I hate making that trip... with 4 kids.

whine whine whine.

Dreamers Sea is getting longer and longer and longer. I hit the 81K mark the other day and I still have a HUGE scene to add. Wow. Maybe it's going to be too long. I hope not. Well, better too long than too short. But I really have to get it finished. Next week is going to be a loss. Everyone is home (but me) on vacation. Usually that's not condusive to writing.

Off I go to get ready for work.

Labels: , ,

posted by Ceri Hebert @ 2:49 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At December 20, 2007 at 3:17 AM, Blogger Marianne Arkins said…

    Okay... I'll let you have a pity party for now (we all need them occasionally), but come January 1st... the whip is cracking!

    *G*

    Hope you feel better soon. And, Ugh. More snow.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
The WeatherPixie


The Legacy:


DREAMERS SEA (REDUX):


THAT KIND OF MAGIC--AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 17,2010 What's a witch to do when she refuses to use magic to find love? Beautiful Wiccan Charlotte Noone has a shop for magical supplies and a goddess who's pushing her to find the man of her dreams. When Patrick Riordan, a straight-laced non-believer enters her life, Charlotte falls madly in lust with him. Despite their very different lives, neither can stop the erotic journey they’ve embarked on, but will it be enough to break through their barriers so they can accept that love itself is magical?. .
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Southwestern, New Hampshire, United States

I'm 44 year old mom of 3. I work as a customer service rep for a publishing company, and I write. I have five published novels and working on adding to that.

Previous Posts
Archives
Blogs I Read
Template By
Free Blogger Templates
© Ceri Hebert