Sunday, December 30, 2007
Almost A New Year

Well, 2007 was pretty exciting for me, writing wise. It saw the publication of three of my books. I hope that I can get something out there for 2008 but I'm not sure. At this point I'm still not finished with Dreamer's Sea. I've upped my goal word count from 80k to 90k. Currently I'm nearly to 83k. Can't complain but I'm also getting to the point that I just want it done! One goal that I'd LOVE to reach this coming year, even if I don't get anything published, is to finish Dreamer's Sea and find an agent. That is my number one goal.


Now, also in 2008 I do know that I'll have 2 of my books coming out in print. Sweet Forever will be available in print February 26th, 2008 and Where One Road Leads will come out in print later in the year. Stay tuned for contests!


Exciting news! Finally Home has been nominated for Best Romance of 2007 long e-book format over at The Long And The Short Of It . Polls open on Tuesday January 1st!
I hope everyone has a wonderful New Year!

posted by Ceri Hebert @ 4:47 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
The WeatherPixie


The Legacy:


DREAMERS SEA (REDUX):


THAT KIND OF MAGIC--AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 17,2010 What's a witch to do when she refuses to use magic to find love? Beautiful Wiccan Charlotte Noone has a shop for magical supplies and a goddess who's pushing her to find the man of her dreams. When Patrick Riordan, a straight-laced non-believer enters her life, Charlotte falls madly in lust with him. Despite their very different lives, neither can stop the erotic journey they’ve embarked on, but will it be enough to break through their barriers so they can accept that love itself is magical?. .
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Southwestern, New Hampshire, United States

I'm 44 year old mom of 3. I work as a customer service rep for a publishing company, and I write. I have five published novels and working on adding to that.

Previous Posts
Archives
Blogs I Read
Template By
Free Blogger Templates
© Ceri Hebert