Saturday, March 1, 2008
AND THE WINNER IS..............
CONGRATULATIONS TO DENA!! The winner of a signed copy of Sweet Forever!

And thank you to everyone who stopped by and played the game. It was a lot of fun and I'm glad everyone enjoyed the excerpts. There'll be another contest in late May when my book Where One Road Leads comes out in print.


In other news..... its snowing. Again. We're supposed to get 5-10 inches. Joy. I'm dreading the spring when all this snow melts. Last year we had some big time flooding. Looks like that'll be a possibility for this year as well. At least tomorrow looks good for our trip to Boston. My DH thinks it's an adventure. Yeah, right. And my oldest, Paige is off to the New Hampshire Special Olympics Winter Games. GO PAIGE! She's a snowshoer.

Been working hard on edits for Dreamer's Sea. I'm so looking forward to submitting it somewhere. And I'm itching to continue Where I'll Stay, which is the sequel to Sweet Forever. I'm definitely ready to quit my day job in favor of writing all day.

My arm has been feeling much much better though I've been using a heating pad a lot. Thanks to everyone for your concern.

And big news!! I have a new website!!! I just signed up yesterday for a real honest to Gosh site of my own. It's under construction right now so its kind of bare, but go check it out at www.cerihebert.com

Okay, off I go. Must make breakfast. I have a full day of work ahead of me.

Labels: , , , ,

posted by Ceri Hebert @ 2:06 AM  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
The WeatherPixie


The Legacy:


DREAMERS SEA (REDUX):


THAT KIND OF MAGIC--AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 17,2010 What's a witch to do when she refuses to use magic to find love? Beautiful Wiccan Charlotte Noone has a shop for magical supplies and a goddess who's pushing her to find the man of her dreams. When Patrick Riordan, a straight-laced non-believer enters her life, Charlotte falls madly in lust with him. Despite their very different lives, neither can stop the erotic journey they’ve embarked on, but will it be enough to break through their barriers so they can accept that love itself is magical?. .
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Southwestern, New Hampshire, United States

I'm 44 year old mom of 3. I work as a customer service rep for a publishing company, and I write. I have five published novels and working on adding to that.

Previous Posts
Archives
Blogs I Read
Template By
Free Blogger Templates
© Ceri Hebert