Tuesday, November 11, 2008
20 Days...



There are 20 days left of NaNo. I'm psyched. I really want to finish my 50k THIS week. I've got so many ideas for this story, it could go on longer, but I think when I reach my goal I'll get back to some old projects.


Well, I got shot down by Agent #2. She wasn't excited enough about the premise of my story. Gack. Okay, so I need to do a complete rewrite of my query and synopsis and try try again. It's okay. I was bummed at first, but now I lo0k at it as a challenge. Maybe I need some other stories under my belt, some other published stories under my belt first. Easier said than done. I hate to think that I worked so long on Dreamer's Sea and not have it see the light of day.


It's okay.


I was able to get lots of writing done yesterday, went over my goal of 25K even when I had to do laundry, grocery shop, oh, and DH was home sick. He got a flu shot on Thursday and immediately got the flu. Does this make sense??


Kids are home from school today for Veterans Day but I must go to work. Early if I can. It's nice to have a peaceful morning. And I don't have to do dishes. Double bonus.
Word count-26889. So that leaves 23111 words left. 1156 words per day. Hey, it's getting easier. Knock on wood.....

Labels: , ,

posted by Ceri Hebert @ 2:49 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At November 11, 2008 at 8:07 AM, Blogger Diane Craver said…

    Ceri,
    You're doing great on your word count plus you did so many other things yesterday. You want an agent enthusiastic about Dreamer's Sea - you'll get an agent. Don't give up. This is such a hard business.

    Sorry about your hubby being ill. My sister got sick once after she got a flu shot. Hope he feels better soon.

     
  • At November 11, 2008 at 3:07 PM, Blogger Marianne Arkins said…

    The doc's always swear you CAN'T get the flu from a flu shot... but I find it odd how many people get sick after having them.

    And YAY YOU on your words. Want to send some of your mojo my way?

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
The WeatherPixie


The Legacy:


DREAMERS SEA (REDUX):


THAT KIND OF MAGIC--AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 17,2010 What's a witch to do when she refuses to use magic to find love? Beautiful Wiccan Charlotte Noone has a shop for magical supplies and a goddess who's pushing her to find the man of her dreams. When Patrick Riordan, a straight-laced non-believer enters her life, Charlotte falls madly in lust with him. Despite their very different lives, neither can stop the erotic journey they’ve embarked on, but will it be enough to break through their barriers so they can accept that love itself is magical?. .
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Southwestern, New Hampshire, United States

I'm 44 year old mom of 3. I work as a customer service rep for a publishing company, and I write. I have five published novels and working on adding to that.

Previous Posts
Archives
Blogs I Read
Template By
Free Blogger Templates
© Ceri Hebert