Monday, November 10, 2008
Borrowed from Marianne's blog:





1. Do think it’s okay to bring your own snacks into the movie theater? Why or why not?

With 4 kids I don't think I'd be able to get away with bringing THAT much snacks. I think bringing candy in would be acceptable, but not chips or popcorn. Besides I really like movie theatre popcorn.

2. If someone were following you, would you:
A. Attempt to lose them.
B. Turn around and confront them, asking them what in the heck were they doing??
C. Nothing.
D. Something else (do tell!)
Tell us about a time when you thought someone was following you. (Don’t we all have those stories? I do!)

I'd try to lose them. I'm not gutsy enough to do anything else. When I was about 14 I found myself without a ride after a school dance. I was supposed to call my brother but I had no change for the payphone (this was in the days before cells) so I thought I was going to have to walk. About 10 miles. At 11pm. I was beginning my hike when a guy was on the other side of the street. I dont know if he was actually following me, but he seemed suspicous. It freaked me out and I started to cry. He told me that he wasn't going to hurt me. He sounded drunk to me. Luckily my brother came along and took me home, berating me for not having change for the payphone. He was right.

3. What is your highest level of education? What were/are your thoughts about school? Would you ever consider going back to school? If so, for what? If not, why not?

I went to college with the intention of getting my bachelors degree in whatever (I couldn't make up my mind what I wanted to do). Once I realized my college wasn't going to give me what I wanted because I didn't know what I wanted, I opted to take the credits I had and graduate with an Associates Degree in Liberal Arts, which about amounts to nada. I did go to a travel agents school but didn't use that either. No, I wouldn't go back again. There's no reason for me to do so, it wouldn't advance my career in any way. My life is too busy to even think of adding one more thing to it.

4. Do you order photos online? Do you print your own photos or go someplace to print them off? And do you order photographic gifts too?

I've never ordered photos online before. We have a pretty decent printer that we get pictures from. We can even take slides and negatives and get photos. Anything else I'd just drop them off at Rite Aid or somewhere like that. No, never ordered photographic gifts either.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NaNo is going well. I'm DETERMINED to reach 25K today. That would be so awesome!! I'm already up to 23645 words. I've come to a place this morning where I need to stop. I need privacy when typing it... it's one of THOSE scenes. So I'll continue it this afternoon before I have to pick up the girls from 4-H.

I'm surprised I got so much writing done yesterday. DH has the flu (he got his flu shot Friday and immediately came down with the flu. I never understood that) so he's been miserable and needy. We watched some movies but I had my notebook next to me and wrote like a fiend. I'm digging it!

It helps that I have the following inspiration.....







Onward and upward

Labels: , ,

posted by Ceri Hebert @ 2:37 AM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
The WeatherPixie


The Legacy:


DREAMERS SEA (REDUX):


THAT KIND OF MAGIC--AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 17,2010 What's a witch to do when she refuses to use magic to find love? Beautiful Wiccan Charlotte Noone has a shop for magical supplies and a goddess who's pushing her to find the man of her dreams. When Patrick Riordan, a straight-laced non-believer enters her life, Charlotte falls madly in lust with him. Despite their very different lives, neither can stop the erotic journey they’ve embarked on, but will it be enough to break through their barriers so they can accept that love itself is magical?. .
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Southwestern, New Hampshire, United States

I'm 44 year old mom of 3. I work as a customer service rep for a publishing company, and I write. I have five published novels and working on adding to that.

Previous Posts
Archives
Blogs I Read
Template By
Free Blogger Templates
© Ceri Hebert