Sunday, January 4, 2009
Super Sunday
Ding Dong the kids go back to school.. La la la. lala la la.

Tomorrow, that is. They've been out for 24 days (including weekends)! Holy frijoles! Two of them have decided they want to be homeschooled. Yah, as if. My third is estatic (I found her crying over her yearbook last week because she missed her friends so much).

And DH goes back to work tomorrow. He's only been out since Dec 23rd.

And things in the Hebert household will go back to normal.

I've been working hard on Forever Home and I'm in the "home" stretch right now. If I can just sit here at my computer for the rest of the day I know I can finish it. Just one more scene to go and then the epilogue AND I'LL BE DONE!!!!!! *doing the my book is done dance*

But no rest for the wicked. Immediately after the conclusion of Forever Home I'll be diving into another wip. I have three to chose from. My fantasy "The Wolf And The Dove", my Blaze-like wip "Going Going Gone" or my possible short story "Best Man".

Maybe I'll work on all three.

First, though, I have bunches of laundry to do. Want to get it all out of the way in time for school to start. I really truly want my own washer and dryer. Then I can do it all. But I'll have to settle for a pen and notebook and a place to sit at the laundramat and go from there.

Good day. It's going to be a good day.

Unless you're my kids.


hhhmmmmuuuuaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Labels: , ,

posted by Ceri Hebert @ 5:40 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At January 4, 2009 at 6:19 AM, Blogger Marianne Arkins said…

    I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND!!!!!!

     
  • At January 4, 2009 at 10:01 AM, Blogger Diane Craver said…

    Emily went back to college today. Sara and Amanda return tomorrow to camp and school. My hubby will still be home since he's unemployed right now. But I'm with you, glad to get back on schedule.

    Everyone had the flu so far except Sara. Keeping fingers crossed that she doesn't get it now.

    Congrats on FOREVER HOME - hope you find time to finish it!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
The WeatherPixie


The Legacy:


DREAMERS SEA (REDUX):


THAT KIND OF MAGIC--AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 17,2010 What's a witch to do when she refuses to use magic to find love? Beautiful Wiccan Charlotte Noone has a shop for magical supplies and a goddess who's pushing her to find the man of her dreams. When Patrick Riordan, a straight-laced non-believer enters her life, Charlotte falls madly in lust with him. Despite their very different lives, neither can stop the erotic journey they’ve embarked on, but will it be enough to break through their barriers so they can accept that love itself is magical?. .
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Southwestern, New Hampshire, United States

I'm 44 year old mom of 3. I work as a customer service rep for a publishing company, and I write. I have five published novels and working on adding to that.

Previous Posts
Archives
Blogs I Read
Template By
Free Blogger Templates
© Ceri Hebert