Monday, December 22, 2008
Life Returning To Normal
I'm so glad the weekend is out of the way.

Saturday evening we headed back down to Boston, this time in a Subaru, but still in snow. We left about 7:30pm, just in case we ran into really bad roads. Of course by the time we hit the main highway the roads were just fine. We stopped for a long dinner and made it to the airport really seriously early. We didn't need to be there until 330am, so we had a looong wait. At least I had a book.

So my stepdaughter made it off all right and we made it home all right even though we drove straight into Blizzard #2. What????? It snowed the entire day and into the evening. We crashed for the rest of the day (I'd been up for about 29 hours straight by the time we got home).

Now we just have to cross our fingers that Jan. 10th is a beautiful day weatherwise.

Other weather news, all my family members finally have their power back up, but there are still lots without in the state. The school is still being used as a shelter and I heard there's a possibility that school won't open on Jan. 5th as planned because not everyone will have power back by then. Yikes!!! This is crazy!

I've got some writing done over the past few weeks. In the middle of an important scene in Forever Home. Still a long way to go until it's finished. Then I have to decide where to go with it. I'm thinking of Samhain since it's the Sweet Forever sequel.

Must send That Kind Of Magic off to Kensington.

JaNoWriMo starts soon!! I have to prep for that. I think I know what I'm going to write, just not sure if I'll do a first person POV or third.

Okay, time to go out and shovel some more. Joy joy joy.

Labels: ,

posted by Ceri Hebert @ 12:29 PM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
The WeatherPixie


The Legacy:


DREAMERS SEA (REDUX):


THAT KIND OF MAGIC--AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 17,2010 What's a witch to do when she refuses to use magic to find love? Beautiful Wiccan Charlotte Noone has a shop for magical supplies and a goddess who's pushing her to find the man of her dreams. When Patrick Riordan, a straight-laced non-believer enters her life, Charlotte falls madly in lust with him. Despite their very different lives, neither can stop the erotic journey they’ve embarked on, but will it be enough to break through their barriers so they can accept that love itself is magical?. .
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Southwestern, New Hampshire, United States

I'm 44 year old mom of 3. I work as a customer service rep for a publishing company, and I write. I have five published novels and working on adding to that.

Previous Posts
Archives
Blogs I Read
Template By
Free Blogger Templates
© Ceri Hebert