Friday, December 5, 2008
WIN AN AUTOGRAPHED COPY OF ONE LOVE FOR LIV!!
I'm so pleased to announce my friend Marianne's book One Love For Liv is going to be released very very soon! But even better, you can win a copy!



Synopsis:

Olivia "Liv" Leigh, wealthy socialite and spa owner, suspects her fiancé of cheating on her, so she takes drastic steps to discover whether appearances are deceiving. And if those steps require a bit of stalking, a change of appearance, a hippo-sized dog named Spike, and sacrificing her manicure to clean house for a sexy but sloppy man whose neighbor is determined to break several of the strangest Guinness Book of World Records, why should that be a problem?


Mike, a happily single auto mechanic, is more than content sharing his bachelor pad with piles of laundry, dirty dishes, and a sneaky ferret. But when a half-crazed woman in a bad wig shows up on his doorstep, what's a nice guy to do? Why, invite her in, unknowingly help her in her search for the truth and, in the process, fall head over heels for a woman who's never been less his type.

What people are saying:

Marianne Arkins has done a super job of telling a story of love among the rich and not-so-rich. "One Love for Liv" is fun and fast-moving. It isn’t without its share of bumps for the lovers but it is very entertaining. The story of opposites attracting could be dull but with the quirky character traits these characters have, not to mention their unusual pets, it is anything but boring. I agreed with Liv’s choice in the end even though I’m not sure I would have taken the same path to finding love. I’m not sure if the lovers will stay together but I suppose that may be the meat of the sequel if there is one! I hope there is, since Ms. Arkins’ writing is clear and concise and makes for very easy reading. "One Love for Liv" is a satisfying read! I loved it!


- Carly, Fallen Angels Reviews - 5 Angels

"One Love for Liv" is the kind of book that you never tire of reading and re-reading. This fast-paced and witty read actually made me laugh ‘til I cried in several parts. I can guarantee that I can’t even think about pizzas without my eyes misting over after I read the story. Ms. Arkins’ fresh and interesting writing style will attract fans of offbeat romantic romps. "One Love for Liv" can easily become your much needed break from life's harried pace. Ms. Arkins is definitely an author to look out for!

- Bramble Nymph,
Literary Nymphs reviews - Rated: 5 Nymphs

One Love For Liv is available at Amazon.com or Samhain Publishing.

Click here to find out how YOU can win your copy and to read an excerpt!!

Labels:

posted by Ceri Hebert @ 1:53 AM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
The WeatherPixie


The Legacy:


DREAMERS SEA (REDUX):


THAT KIND OF MAGIC--AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 17,2010 What's a witch to do when she refuses to use magic to find love? Beautiful Wiccan Charlotte Noone has a shop for magical supplies and a goddess who's pushing her to find the man of her dreams. When Patrick Riordan, a straight-laced non-believer enters her life, Charlotte falls madly in lust with him. Despite their very different lives, neither can stop the erotic journey they’ve embarked on, but will it be enough to break through their barriers so they can accept that love itself is magical?. .
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Southwestern, New Hampshire, United States

I'm 44 year old mom of 3. I work as a customer service rep for a publishing company, and I write. I have five published novels and working on adding to that.

Previous Posts
Archives
Blogs I Read
Template By
Free Blogger Templates
© Ceri Hebert