Monday, January 25, 2010
Unacceptable!
I can't believe I haven't posted here in nearly 2 months!! I'm a bad bad bad blogger. But for what it's worth, I have been posting over at JanNoWriMo and of course I'm at my Facebook on a daily basis. Sure, I've been spending much too much time on Farmville, but I need something mindless at least once in a while.

Editing began at the beginning of January. I had grand plans to chop out 30k from the manuscript but it didn't happen. I've gotten rid of just under 3k and I have another scene or two to dump, but nothing that will get me within the Harlequin word count range. So I'm looking at other options. Kensington is a place I haven't tried, so that's my next, um, target. Then The Wild Rose Press.
I really want to see this one in print.

Currently I have another submission in with TWRP. I should hear back in the next few weeks. Fingers are crossed!!! Yet again.

So many projects on the stove. Gets hard to prioritize. One major decision I've made is to take back the rights to Finally Home which has been with Whiskey Creek Press. I'm planning on doing a little work on it and submit it elsewhere. It's a leap, but I think it'll work out in the end.

And now it's time to get ready for work. Booooooo.

Labels: ,

posted by Ceri Hebert @ 2:42 AM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
The WeatherPixie


The Legacy:


DREAMERS SEA (REDUX):


THAT KIND OF MAGIC--AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 17,2010 What's a witch to do when she refuses to use magic to find love? Beautiful Wiccan Charlotte Noone has a shop for magical supplies and a goddess who's pushing her to find the man of her dreams. When Patrick Riordan, a straight-laced non-believer enters her life, Charlotte falls madly in lust with him. Despite their very different lives, neither can stop the erotic journey they’ve embarked on, but will it be enough to break through their barriers so they can accept that love itself is magical?. .
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Southwestern, New Hampshire, United States

I'm 44 year old mom of 3. I work as a customer service rep for a publishing company, and I write. I have five published novels and working on adding to that.

Previous Posts
Archives
Blogs I Read
Template By
Free Blogger Templates
© Ceri Hebert