Thursday, June 21, 2007
Booking Through Thursday




Since school is out for the summer (in most places, at least), here’s a school-themed question for the week:


Do you have any old school books? Did you keep yours from college? Old textbooks from garage sales? Old workbooks from classes gone by?
I may have a textbook from my equine management course, but I'm not sure. I have lots of stuff in storage and I'm something of a packrat.


How about your old notes, exams, papers? Do you save them? Or have they long since gone to the great Locker-in-the-sky?
I tend to save notebooks if there's any room left in them to write in. I have a bunch that still have notes from my English classes especially. I love finding the ones from high school (Yes, I still have some) with the CW+whoever it was at the time. It was so high school.
************************
Well, it should be Friday. It feels like Friday. I wish it were Friday. But its not. Its been a long week. I got a bunch of writing done this week, so that feels good, the kids are officially on vacation and have taken my threats to not let them do anything fun this summer if they don't clean their rooms very seriously. They still have ways to go, but they're pretty standard kids.
My daughter has discovered fanfic. She's a huge High School Musical fan (after all, she's nearly 11, the perfect age) and she loves to write. I wrote some fanfic back before I even knew what fanfic was. I wrote stories based on the original Battlestar Galactica. In my fanfic I brought the character played by Rick Springfield back. He died in the very first episode (he was Apollo's younger brother). I had a thing for RS back then, but at least I got to enjoy him for a while as Dr. Noah Drake on General Hospital.
I'm looking forward to seeing what my daughter comes up with. She's been working on a fantasy too. She makes me proud!
Well, its THAT time.... time to get ready for another fun filled day in the office where I can brainstorm my latest wip. Or wips, as the case may be. I'm heading quickly toward THE FIGHT in my novella. Finally!! Sheesh. They already said the L word to each other, now its more important than ever to break them up.
posted by Ceri Hebert @ 2:49 AM  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
The WeatherPixie


The Legacy:


DREAMERS SEA (REDUX):


THAT KIND OF MAGIC--AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 17,2010 What's a witch to do when she refuses to use magic to find love? Beautiful Wiccan Charlotte Noone has a shop for magical supplies and a goddess who's pushing her to find the man of her dreams. When Patrick Riordan, a straight-laced non-believer enters her life, Charlotte falls madly in lust with him. Despite their very different lives, neither can stop the erotic journey they’ve embarked on, but will it be enough to break through their barriers so they can accept that love itself is magical?. .
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Southwestern, New Hampshire, United States

I'm 44 year old mom of 3. I work as a customer service rep for a publishing company, and I write. I have five published novels and working on adding to that.

Previous Posts
Archives
Blogs I Read
Template By
Free Blogger Templates
© Ceri Hebert