Monday, October 29, 2007
Congrats Red Sox!
Once again they swept the World Series though it was a bit of a nail biter, this last game. And today I'm going to regret staying up to watch the whole thing. I think I may have gotten 4 hours of sleep. So if I fall asleep at my keyboard today it'll be my own fault

I've been pretty pleased on my progress on Dreamer's Sea though I didn't get much writing done yesterday (hubby was poking around with my laptop finding some problems with it that need to be fixed-oh, I also was doing house cleaning and making more cheesecake). Unfortunately this morning I had to chop out about 500 words or so in one chunk that doesn't fit in with my new direction. That hurt. I'd just gotten over 73K and now I'm in the 72,700 word area. But that's okay. I'm still going strong.

I'm facing an entire rewrite of a scene though but it's going to be so much better than it was so I'm looking forward to it.

So, will I be ready for NaNo? In less than a week? I don' t know. I figure I have two good days of writing with little reason NOT to write, but Wednesday is Halloween and I have a youngun who needs to go trick or treating. Okay, so that's just a few hours. So I stay up a little later. Big deal.

It can work. At the moment I'm feeling very confident.

Labels: , , , , ,

posted by Ceri Hebert @ 2:52 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
The WeatherPixie


The Legacy:


DREAMERS SEA (REDUX):


THAT KIND OF MAGIC--AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 17,2010 What's a witch to do when she refuses to use magic to find love? Beautiful Wiccan Charlotte Noone has a shop for magical supplies and a goddess who's pushing her to find the man of her dreams. When Patrick Riordan, a straight-laced non-believer enters her life, Charlotte falls madly in lust with him. Despite their very different lives, neither can stop the erotic journey they’ve embarked on, but will it be enough to break through their barriers so they can accept that love itself is magical?. .
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Southwestern, New Hampshire, United States

I'm 44 year old mom of 3. I work as a customer service rep for a publishing company, and I write. I have five published novels and working on adding to that.

Previous Posts
Archives
Blogs I Read
Template By
Free Blogger Templates
© Ceri Hebert