Monday, October 22, 2007
Romance Abounds
It's everywhere! I've been watching all this romantic stuff on tv and it's been very inspiring... and believe me, I need inspiring right now!

I started watching The Phantom Of The Opera (am I the only one who roots for the Phantom to get the girl?) and The Office (if you don't watch it you won't get the romance between Jim and Pam that just makes me all warm and fuzzy). I watched Because I Said So and found my model for my NaNo hero.

And so much more.

Now I need to take this romance that is simmering inside and transfer it to my story. One thing I'm getting sick of is waiting for this couple to get together. I mean, they're together but not 100% in all the way though they both want to be. I don't want them to be apart for lame reasons, but I'm begging them to wait just a little bit longer. But Sarah is just chomping to the bit to just tell Jonas she loves him. But she has to wait. A little patience won't kill her, will it?

Sometimes I wish they wouldn't have a mind of their own, I wish they'd do as they're told. But I'm just glad they have a life of their own because otherwise I dont' think they'd be worth writing about.

So, just need a little more romantic inspiration and get these two crazy kids to their moment.

Labels: , ,

posted by Ceri Hebert @ 12:38 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At October 22, 2007 at 3:29 PM, Blogger Marianne Arkins said…

    I've never heard of "Because I Said So". And, yeah... the Phantom is WAY hotter than Roaol (or however it's spelled) right up until he starts killing people. If it wasn't for that silly little quirk, I'd be all for the Phantom and Christine.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
The WeatherPixie


The Legacy:


DREAMERS SEA (REDUX):


THAT KIND OF MAGIC--AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 17,2010 What's a witch to do when she refuses to use magic to find love? Beautiful Wiccan Charlotte Noone has a shop for magical supplies and a goddess who's pushing her to find the man of her dreams. When Patrick Riordan, a straight-laced non-believer enters her life, Charlotte falls madly in lust with him. Despite their very different lives, neither can stop the erotic journey they’ve embarked on, but will it be enough to break through their barriers so they can accept that love itself is magical?. .
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Southwestern, New Hampshire, United States

I'm 44 year old mom of 3. I work as a customer service rep for a publishing company, and I write. I have five published novels and working on adding to that.

Previous Posts
Archives
Blogs I Read
Template By
Free Blogger Templates
© Ceri Hebert