Monday, March 3, 2008
Monday Morning Blues
Did I have a day off or was it just my imagination? Because I don't think I had a day off.

The trip to Boston went without any major headaches. We had to do a little "Boston" driving though... meaning we had to make a last minute lane change that I wouldn't normally do in the quiet roads up north, but the guy in the Beemer behind us didn't seem to care. There was lots and lots of traffic, but we returned to New Hampshire unscathed and celebrated by eating lots of good Chinese food.

We have news on my father in law. He should be home Tuesday. Apparently all he needed was to have his meds adjusted. He's a diabetic and with everything else that's going on, they were making him ill. So he's on the road to recovery again. Big relief!

Kids are back in school this week. I'm down one until tomorrow afternoon. My oldest is up running around in snowshoes in Waterville Valley, NH competing in the NH Special Olympic winter games. GOOD LUCK PAIGE!!

So, life returns to normal here in the Hebert household.

Labels: ,

posted by Ceri Hebert @ 1:58 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At March 3, 2008 at 3:09 AM, Blogger Marianne Arkins said…

    Good luck, Paige!

    Looks like edits on Dreamers Sea are going well :-)

     
  • At March 3, 2008 at 4:49 AM, Blogger Dena said…

    I hope Paige does great!Good Luck.
    Thats good news about your father in law too. Hope tomorrow is better.

     
  • At March 3, 2008 at 7:07 AM, Blogger Lianne Lopes said…

    Hey again. I guess I'm just putting off my own edits, but no matter. It's nice to jump around the net and "visit" with fellow authors and readers.

    Your blog looks beautiful. Love the picture at the top. :) I will pray for your FIL, for a full and quick recovery.

    Have a great week, and may your snow melt quickly.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
The WeatherPixie


The Legacy:


DREAMERS SEA (REDUX):


THAT KIND OF MAGIC--AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 17,2010 What's a witch to do when she refuses to use magic to find love? Beautiful Wiccan Charlotte Noone has a shop for magical supplies and a goddess who's pushing her to find the man of her dreams. When Patrick Riordan, a straight-laced non-believer enters her life, Charlotte falls madly in lust with him. Despite their very different lives, neither can stop the erotic journey they’ve embarked on, but will it be enough to break through their barriers so they can accept that love itself is magical?. .
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Southwestern, New Hampshire, United States

I'm 44 year old mom of 3. I work as a customer service rep for a publishing company, and I write. I have five published novels and working on adding to that.

Previous Posts
Archives
Blogs I Read
Template By
Free Blogger Templates
© Ceri Hebert