Sunday, March 2, 2008
Sunday...My One Day Off
And I have to head back to Boston. It shouldn't be too bad, traffic wise and yesterday's snow storm has gone. I'm sure the roads will be fine. I'll just be happy not to have to do that drive again for a while. Tomorrow school will be back in session and life will be back to normal.

My father in law is back in the hospital. He spent nearly a month in the hospital after having surgery to remove some of his colon due to cancer. He was home less than a week and now he's back in. So any thoughts and prayers sent his way would be appreciated. Thanks!

Have you checked out my new
website?
It's not close to being done but I have a guestbook. Leave a message and let me know that you've been there.

I'm in the mood to write! I've got my sequel to Sweet Forever on my mind, but first I have to do my editing like a good doobee so I can get Dreamer's Sea out there for all to see.

Still, I have to post my Daily Inspiration. It's not necessarily the video but the song that is the theme song for my heroine to the SF sequel. Here's looking at you, Jaycie!


Labels: , , ,

posted by Ceri Hebert @ 4:39 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At March 2, 2008 at 5:08 AM, Blogger Marianne Arkins said…

    How can you NOT love George Strait?

    Your site looks great! Front Page is what I use (for now... I'm actually planning a move to straight HTML since Microsoft has discontinued FP), so let me know if you need any help.

    Have a safe drive!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
The WeatherPixie


The Legacy:


DREAMERS SEA (REDUX):


THAT KIND OF MAGIC--AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 17,2010 What's a witch to do when she refuses to use magic to find love? Beautiful Wiccan Charlotte Noone has a shop for magical supplies and a goddess who's pushing her to find the man of her dreams. When Patrick Riordan, a straight-laced non-believer enters her life, Charlotte falls madly in lust with him. Despite their very different lives, neither can stop the erotic journey they’ve embarked on, but will it be enough to break through their barriers so they can accept that love itself is magical?. .
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Southwestern, New Hampshire, United States

I'm 44 year old mom of 3. I work as a customer service rep for a publishing company, and I write. I have five published novels and working on adding to that.

Previous Posts
Archives
Blogs I Read
Template By
Free Blogger Templates
© Ceri Hebert