Friday, March 28, 2008
Oh, You Gotta Be Kidding Me
Snow. More snow. Enough snow to possibly break our all time snowfall record. I believe it.

Enough snow so school is canceled today. The kids won't be pleased. Yes, I said that. Two of them have after school things going on and my oldest is just crazy about school. There's no place she'd rather be.

Got some more editing done on my HQ Blaze and have just added back in a very steamy Blaze-worthy scene but it's put me over the maximum word count so I'm going to have to do some trimming. Not as much as Dreamer's Sea, but enough. I just have to remind myself not to add anymore unless I take some away. I'm glad I've made some progress.

I've been looking for pictures for my book trailer and have been having problems finding someone to represent Ben, my hero from Sweet Forever. I wonder if George Canyon would let me use a picture of him. He's the model for he character and there is no substitute. It'll be the same when it comes time for a trailer for Dreamer's Sea (I'm staying positive). I'll need James Tupper for that role. He (physically) is Jonas.

A reminder! There are still two more days of author interviews over at
Diane Craver's blog. Yesterday she interviewed Allie Boniface, today she talks to Diana Castilleja and tomorrow it'll be me.

Got some videos. Can't resist George Canyon...



Or James Tupper... aka Jack (and Marin too)



There, that's better....

Labels: , , , , ,

posted by Ceri Hebert @ 2:11 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At March 28, 2008 at 3:25 AM, Blogger Marianne Arkins said…

    I don't always use faces in my book trailers for that reason...also, it's expensive to buy pictures, so I try to keep to the free (royalty free) ones. Neither of my current trailers have people in them. One has the arm of someone, but that's it.

    Good luck on your Blaze, and YEAH--what's up with the SNOW??????

     
  • At March 29, 2008 at 9:29 AM, Blogger windycindy said…

    Hi, I enjoyed your interview with Diane. You are one busy lady! What is geocaching?! Thanks,Cindi
    jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
The WeatherPixie


The Legacy:


DREAMERS SEA (REDUX):


THAT KIND OF MAGIC--AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 17,2010 What's a witch to do when she refuses to use magic to find love? Beautiful Wiccan Charlotte Noone has a shop for magical supplies and a goddess who's pushing her to find the man of her dreams. When Patrick Riordan, a straight-laced non-believer enters her life, Charlotte falls madly in lust with him. Despite their very different lives, neither can stop the erotic journey they’ve embarked on, but will it be enough to break through their barriers so they can accept that love itself is magical?. .
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Southwestern, New Hampshire, United States

I'm 44 year old mom of 3. I work as a customer service rep for a publishing company, and I write. I have five published novels and working on adding to that.

Previous Posts
Archives
Blogs I Read
Template By
Free Blogger Templates
© Ceri Hebert