Friday, April 4, 2008
This Is No Fun
I'm trying to update my website without the help of my webmaster.

It isn't working. At all.

Okay, so the good news is that with his help, I've got a new free read up and running. But I'm trying to do the reviews and even with the handy dandy book on Front Page I'm still having issues. In fact I now have no graphics on my page. My webmaster is going to be displeased. BUT the review posted.

My stomach hurts.

Some people just weren't meant to do things like this. I'm one of them. Give me my manuscript and I'm a happy camper.

Speaking of which, I've been busy working on That Kind Of Magic, my potential Blaze. I added a much needes scene in and now I'm over the maximum word count for Blaze, so I have to shave off 1200 words. How come it's easier to add words than to remove them? I'm very tempted to write my query and synopsis for this story and get it sent out to Harlequin Blaze even though the editing isn't done. I know, bad idea.

I'm home today. I had things to do but it didn't happen. I guess this is okay too. Nothing like messing up my website and working on my editing.

Gonna be a good day. I need a little cheering up.



Labels: , ,

posted by Ceri Hebert @ 8:58 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At April 4, 2008 at 10:25 AM, Blogger Marianne Arkins said…

    Oh Ceri... want my phone number? I know Front Page as well as anyone. Once you figure it out, it's easy peasy. Tell DH to SHOW you what he does, not to just do it.

    Or, if you want me to help you, let me know. K?

    Poor you...

     
  • At April 5, 2008 at 5:52 AM, Blogger Judy said…

    I'm glad Marianne jumped in.. because I was going to recommend you call her. She can talk you through anything if it's Front Page connected.

     
  • At April 5, 2008 at 6:04 AM, Blogger Diane Craver said…

    Ceri,
    I like your story for free reads and looks great - sorry about the hassle with FP. I had it and used it for updates but when I switched designers, I didn't know they use something else. I need to buy the software they use so I can do my own updates again.

    I think you should go ahead and send your query letter and synopsis to HQ. You have it done and while you're waiting you can get the editing done. I sent query letter to HQ for SR a month ago and haven't heard anything. And that's great you have THAT KIND OF MAGIC finished.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
The WeatherPixie


The Legacy:


DREAMERS SEA (REDUX):


THAT KIND OF MAGIC--AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 17,2010 What's a witch to do when she refuses to use magic to find love? Beautiful Wiccan Charlotte Noone has a shop for magical supplies and a goddess who's pushing her to find the man of her dreams. When Patrick Riordan, a straight-laced non-believer enters her life, Charlotte falls madly in lust with him. Despite their very different lives, neither can stop the erotic journey they’ve embarked on, but will it be enough to break through their barriers so they can accept that love itself is magical?. .
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Southwestern, New Hampshire, United States

I'm 44 year old mom of 3. I work as a customer service rep for a publishing company, and I write. I have five published novels and working on adding to that.

Previous Posts
Archives
Blogs I Read
Template By
Free Blogger Templates
© Ceri Hebert