Monday, October 13, 2008
A Really Good Dream
If only it could happen in real life. I dreamed that I heard back from Harlequin and they included a check for 9400.00 as an advance for That Kind Of Magic! Wow! I was absolutely thrilled. And to add to it I had another letter from another publisher with a check for 120.00 for a short story.

Hey, a girl can dream, right?

And so this morning I'm back to editing because I'd really really really like to someday receive a check like that.

I've pretty much decided that I'll do NaNo. I've got a story brewing in my head and it won't leave me alone so I'm going to go for it. Ive got my characters picked out, I've got my setting, which I absolutely love, I'm going back to horses in my story, which I miss. I'll post a collage and a blurb on the story when I get it put together.

This means I have half a month to finish up on Dreamer's Sea, which I think I can do. The synopsis is the most difficult part I have to face now. I really dislike doing them, but gotta do what I gotta do.

We got more painting done (I'll have to post pictures when we're done) this weekend. Just need to do trim and then move my desk so we can finish the dining room. I really like the colors and can't wait to get new curtains. Going to be real purty.

Time for breakfast. I'm enjoying a quiet morning. The kids don't have school today so they're sleeping in. I really enjoy the quiet even if I have to get up at 4am to get it.

Labels: , , ,

posted by Ceri Hebert @ 2:03 AM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
The WeatherPixie


The Legacy:


DREAMERS SEA (REDUX):


THAT KIND OF MAGIC--AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 17,2010 What's a witch to do when she refuses to use magic to find love? Beautiful Wiccan Charlotte Noone has a shop for magical supplies and a goddess who's pushing her to find the man of her dreams. When Patrick Riordan, a straight-laced non-believer enters her life, Charlotte falls madly in lust with him. Despite their very different lives, neither can stop the erotic journey they’ve embarked on, but will it be enough to break through their barriers so they can accept that love itself is magical?. .
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Southwestern, New Hampshire, United States

I'm 44 year old mom of 3. I work as a customer service rep for a publishing company, and I write. I have five published novels and working on adding to that.

Previous Posts
Archives
Blogs I Read
Template By
Free Blogger Templates
© Ceri Hebert