Tuesday, August 5, 2008
I'm In Love... And Heartbroken






Because the house I want is under contract and not with me. I know that it doesn't want to belong to anyone else but my family. Really. I can sense it.




I made the mistake of going to look at it. Just makes me want it more.



Okay, so it's not a mansion. It's not perfect, it doesn't have all the bells and whistles. The yard is a complete disaster. It's going to take a back hoe to get it fixed up, but there are such beautiful flowers and my mom is dying to get her hands into them. Lots of ragweed and lots of (Marianne you'll appreciate this) of milkweed.



The inside would take ages to paint and fix up, but its all cosmetic stuff for the most part. There's three stair cases from the first floor to the second, there's rooms all over the place (house was built in 1900). Every where you turn there's a different room. A person could get lost. And the kids could have their own parts of the house. And there's a perfect little office just for me.



And most likely it's going to belong to someone else.




Life is just so unfair!













Here is MY house




And here it is again...




See how much it needs me??

Tomorrow I plan on doing lots of writing.

Tonight I plan on crashing.

Labels:

posted by Ceri Hebert @ 5:48 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At August 6, 2008 at 5:37 AM, Blogger Marianne Arkins said…

    Awww.... I'm sorry.

    And bet anyone else who moves in mows the milkweed.

    :-(

     
  • At August 7, 2008 at 7:12 AM, Blogger Diane Craver said…

    I'm so sorry, Ceri. It's a beautiful house.

    Is the contract dependent on the buyers needing to sell their house first? Probably not. We have a contract on a house but we need to sell our house first. No one has even looked at our house yet and we put it on the market in June.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
The WeatherPixie


The Legacy:


DREAMERS SEA (REDUX):


THAT KIND OF MAGIC--AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 17,2010 What's a witch to do when she refuses to use magic to find love? Beautiful Wiccan Charlotte Noone has a shop for magical supplies and a goddess who's pushing her to find the man of her dreams. When Patrick Riordan, a straight-laced non-believer enters her life, Charlotte falls madly in lust with him. Despite their very different lives, neither can stop the erotic journey they’ve embarked on, but will it be enough to break through their barriers so they can accept that love itself is magical?. .
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Southwestern, New Hampshire, United States

I'm 44 year old mom of 3. I work as a customer service rep for a publishing company, and I write. I have five published novels and working on adding to that.

Previous Posts
Archives
Blogs I Read
Template By
Free Blogger Templates
© Ceri Hebert