Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Not Lovin It
I've been editing as much as I can and I gotta say I'm getting the blues. I'm just not feeling the story right now. I'm not feeling the romance and I'm just plain tired of the story. Oh, I still think it's a good story and I think it'll sell, but I just don't want to look at it right now. I want to work on another couple, a couple wiht a little more fire than Sarah & Jonas have (Dreamer's Sea is a fairly tame romance)

And to make matters worse, I have another story that's been poking at me (like an annoying little child who can't take no for an answer).

I need my willpower. I need to be strong and stay the course and get this story ready to go to an editor.

Please someone smack me upside the head to get me back on track.


Thanks.

Maybe this'll get me in the mood....

posted by Ceri Hebert @ 12:31 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At July 2, 2008 at 1:36 PM, Blogger Marianne Arkins said…

    I'm so bad... I keep thinking maybe you should take a break. If you don't like what you're reading, are you going to be effective?

    But, I can smack you upside the head, too, if you want.

    *G*

     
  • At July 4, 2008 at 10:54 AM, Blogger Amie Stuart said…

    *smack*

    Consider yourself smacked. Now, get back to work. *sob* you can hit me back. I totally feel your pain!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
The WeatherPixie


The Legacy:


DREAMERS SEA (REDUX):


THAT KIND OF MAGIC--AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 17,2010 What's a witch to do when she refuses to use magic to find love? Beautiful Wiccan Charlotte Noone has a shop for magical supplies and a goddess who's pushing her to find the man of her dreams. When Patrick Riordan, a straight-laced non-believer enters her life, Charlotte falls madly in lust with him. Despite their very different lives, neither can stop the erotic journey they’ve embarked on, but will it be enough to break through their barriers so they can accept that love itself is magical?. .
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Southwestern, New Hampshire, United States

I'm 44 year old mom of 3. I work as a customer service rep for a publishing company, and I write. I have five published novels and working on adding to that.

Previous Posts
Archives
Blogs I Read
Template By
Free Blogger Templates
© Ceri Hebert