Sunday, May 11, 2008
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!! and other things
I spent my day painting at my mom's house. I hurt. I was responsible for the trim and I've discovered that sitting on the floor for any length of time really doesn't feel great. We need to do another coat I think. Oh, and get ready for the yard sale next Saturday. And shop for a dress for DD's school concert this week. I'm going nuts later this week and taking 4 days off from work. Crazy!! I can't wait!

I'm pretty psyched. I haven't posted in a while so I haven't been able to share the news that my author copies of Where One Road Leads came in this week. I was SO EXCITED!! They look awesome! And Marianne and Judy, just wanted to let you know that they put your review in it along with Mrs. Giggles, so it looks like Samhain is giving LASR some exposure!

And the cherry on top was that I found Sweet Fover on the shelves of my local bookstore. In at least 2 different spots. Nice to see my name up there with all the top names in writing. I'm very excited. I just wish the local Borders would carry it.

So, if anyone out there goes to a Borders or Barnes and Noble can you check to see if I'm there?

Thanks!


And off I go.
posted by Ceri Hebert @ 2:21 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At May 12, 2008 at 5:11 AM, Blogger Marianne Arkins said…

    The put the LASR review in? Wow... cuz they said they don't "recogize" us. Very cool.

    I'm excited!! And, it looks like I need to get me another autographed copy *G*.

     
  • At May 12, 2008 at 5:14 AM, Blogger Judy said…

    Yes on the autographed copy :-) Where do I send my pennies, Ceri???

     
  • At May 12, 2008 at 6:22 PM, Blogger Diane Craver said…

    That's wonderful you got your books. I'll look for your Sweet Forever when I go to our Borders. And that's great you saw your books in an actual bookstore. I haven't seen mine yet.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
The WeatherPixie


The Legacy:


DREAMERS SEA (REDUX):


THAT KIND OF MAGIC--AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 17,2010 What's a witch to do when she refuses to use magic to find love? Beautiful Wiccan Charlotte Noone has a shop for magical supplies and a goddess who's pushing her to find the man of her dreams. When Patrick Riordan, a straight-laced non-believer enters her life, Charlotte falls madly in lust with him. Despite their very different lives, neither can stop the erotic journey they’ve embarked on, but will it be enough to break through their barriers so they can accept that love itself is magical?. .
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Southwestern, New Hampshire, United States

I'm 44 year old mom of 3. I work as a customer service rep for a publishing company, and I write. I have five published novels and working on adding to that.

Previous Posts
Archives
Blogs I Read
Template By
Free Blogger Templates
© Ceri Hebert