Friday, April 18, 2008
Quickie post
It's getting late and I should be getting ready for work, but I just wanted to shout out that I'm sending my query and synopsis out to Harlequin Blaze today!!!

And I'm nearly finished with my editing on That Kind Of Magic, although I've come to a spot where I know I should do some reconstruction. That's frustrating, finding that bump in the road that needs to be dealt with before moving on. For some reason I have such a hard time rewriting scenes but trying to keep things so I don't have to change the fabric of the story completely. It's a good thing I'll have plenty of time to fix it before I hear back from HQ.

It's a gorgeous Friday and I'm going to be stuck in the office then a car. But if I wasn't, I'd just sit at my keyboard, so what's the difference?
posted by Ceri Hebert @ 3:24 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At April 18, 2008 at 4:10 AM, Blogger Marianne Arkins said…

    YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!

    Good luck.

    :::fingers crossed:::

     
  • At April 18, 2008 at 9:36 AM, Blogger Diane Craver said…

    Great news that you've been so productive. Good luck! Have a good weekend.

     
  • At December 9, 2012 at 1:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Even minor bacterial infections can lead to redness, soreness, and in some cases, a discharge that may exude a foul odor.Fungal Infections- The rash and irritation of your common fungal infection known as jock itch is familiar to most men. Like bacteria, the fungus that causes jock itch is known to proliferate in such warm, moist region on the sizegenetics, and without proper sizegenetics care, severe itching, redness and irritation can result.Heat Rash- Warm weather, in combination with restrictive clothing, can cause sweating and chafing, leading for that condition known as heat rash.
    http://sizegenetics-reviewx.tumblr.com/

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
The WeatherPixie


The Legacy:


DREAMERS SEA (REDUX):


THAT KIND OF MAGIC--AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 17,2010 What's a witch to do when she refuses to use magic to find love? Beautiful Wiccan Charlotte Noone has a shop for magical supplies and a goddess who's pushing her to find the man of her dreams. When Patrick Riordan, a straight-laced non-believer enters her life, Charlotte falls madly in lust with him. Despite their very different lives, neither can stop the erotic journey they’ve embarked on, but will it be enough to break through their barriers so they can accept that love itself is magical?. .
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Southwestern, New Hampshire, United States

I'm 44 year old mom of 3. I work as a customer service rep for a publishing company, and I write. I have five published novels and working on adding to that.

Previous Posts
Archives
Blogs I Read
Template By
Free Blogger Templates
© Ceri Hebert