Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Progress At Last
I'm sending my query and synopsis out this week, come Heck or high water. I'm 100 pages away from being finished with my editing, which actually is going pretty well so I'm sure that it'll be done and ready to go by the time Harlequin Blaze requests the full. I'm going to stay positive. They WILL ask and they WILL love it.

I hope.

I hear that Blaze wants its authors to submit at least 2 manuscripts a year. I wonder if I have at least 2 Blazes a year in me. I do have several possibilities though. But do I want to go that way or do I want to go for an agent and write how I want to write instead of writing one single style.

Then I have to turn my attention to Dreamer's Sea again. I'm wondering if I should continue submitting it to the crit group. I love them but it's such a looooong process.

It'll be worth it in the end. It has to be worth it in the end.

Oh, I'm so happy!! I found Blake Shelton's new video on You Tube



Lucky Miranda Lambert

Labels: , , , , ,

posted by Ceri Hebert @ 1:49 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At April 16, 2008 at 8:56 AM, Blogger Diane Craver said…

    I'm so excited you're going to send your query and synopsis out soon. You sound like you are in good shape and can get the editing done on the last 100 pages before they request the full. I'm thinking positive too and know you can submit 2 manuscripts a year plus write a single title one.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
The WeatherPixie


The Legacy:


DREAMERS SEA (REDUX):


THAT KIND OF MAGIC--AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 17,2010 What's a witch to do when she refuses to use magic to find love? Beautiful Wiccan Charlotte Noone has a shop for magical supplies and a goddess who's pushing her to find the man of her dreams. When Patrick Riordan, a straight-laced non-believer enters her life, Charlotte falls madly in lust with him. Despite their very different lives, neither can stop the erotic journey they’ve embarked on, but will it be enough to break through their barriers so they can accept that love itself is magical?. .
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Southwestern, New Hampshire, United States

I'm 44 year old mom of 3. I work as a customer service rep for a publishing company, and I write. I have five published novels and working on adding to that.

Previous Posts
Archives
Blogs I Read
Template By
Free Blogger Templates
© Ceri Hebert