Monday, April 21, 2008
Best Laid Plans
Are generally the ones that blow up in our face.

Well, had my nice neat query and synopsis all set to go on Friday. I went to the post office after work, ready to mail it out to Harlequin Blaze. It's going to Canada and requires a self addressed stamp envelope so I can get my response for them. Nooo problem. Right?

No.

They, or course, don't carry Canadian postage. Didn't expect them too. But they also didn't have the international reply coupons that are required. So no luck there. I go to another post office. THAT post mistress told me she didn't think they even have them anymore.

So this is ridiculous! How in the world am I to get my beautiful Q & S, which could change my whole life and boost my writing career, to where it needs to go???? I was given much needed advice from writing friends, that I have to request the IRCs from the post office, and they order them (I think they should have them on hand anyway). I may try a different post office this week.

But come on, folks, this shouldn't be this difficult!

Ahhh, the joys of living in a small town.

Oh, and I have new neighbors. Again.
posted by Ceri Hebert @ 1:34 AM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
The WeatherPixie


The Legacy:


DREAMERS SEA (REDUX):


THAT KIND OF MAGIC--AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 17,2010 What's a witch to do when she refuses to use magic to find love? Beautiful Wiccan Charlotte Noone has a shop for magical supplies and a goddess who's pushing her to find the man of her dreams. When Patrick Riordan, a straight-laced non-believer enters her life, Charlotte falls madly in lust with him. Despite their very different lives, neither can stop the erotic journey they’ve embarked on, but will it be enough to break through their barriers so they can accept that love itself is magical?. .
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Southwestern, New Hampshire, United States

I'm 44 year old mom of 3. I work as a customer service rep for a publishing company, and I write. I have five published novels and working on adding to that.

Previous Posts
Archives
Blogs I Read
Template By
Free Blogger Templates
© Ceri Hebert