Thursday, July 31, 2008
House Hunting And Finishing Books
I've been doing some goofing off the past few days because my arms have been hurting yet again. Too much data entry at work is wreaking havoc on my writing career.

So what have I been doing? Reading an excellent book called Flirting With Pete by Barbara Delinsky. I can't wait to read more of her books. She bases her stories in New England which makes them even better. I could hardly put the book down.

But I did and I was looking for houses. We're outgrowing our apartment (we did a long time ago) and my SD is c0ming back at the end of August for another school year so it'll be that much more crowded. So I found a nice big house a few towns over. A bedroom for everyone! Plus an office for me!! Okay, so it needs some work, but we're up for that. Okay, it'll cost more than what we're paying now, but it would be ours!

My fingers are crossed but I'm not going to hold my breath.

Tonight, arms allowing, I'll get back to Dreamer's Sea edits. Joy oh joy.

Labels: , ,

posted by Ceri Hebert @ 3:23 PM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
The WeatherPixie


The Legacy:


DREAMERS SEA (REDUX):


THAT KIND OF MAGIC--AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 17,2010 What's a witch to do when she refuses to use magic to find love? Beautiful Wiccan Charlotte Noone has a shop for magical supplies and a goddess who's pushing her to find the man of her dreams. When Patrick Riordan, a straight-laced non-believer enters her life, Charlotte falls madly in lust with him. Despite their very different lives, neither can stop the erotic journey they’ve embarked on, but will it be enough to break through their barriers so they can accept that love itself is magical?. .
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Southwestern, New Hampshire, United States

I'm 44 year old mom of 3. I work as a customer service rep for a publishing company, and I write. I have five published novels and working on adding to that.

Previous Posts
Archives
Blogs I Read
Template By
Free Blogger Templates
© Ceri Hebert