Thursday, July 24, 2008
George As Johnny
Had to post this. George Canyon... one of my favorite country singers....



AND WRITING...

I'm still copying what I have handwritten for Where I'll Stay onto my computer. I'm almost done. Then I'm going to put it aside and get back to the matter at hand. Dreamer's Sea. The most frustrating wip I've ever worked on. I have to be the most fickle writer in the world because I've had more starts and stops with this story in the last few weeks, more changes of ideas. But in the end I think what I'll do is rewrite the first three chapters (at least) and cut out the back story as much as I can. Heck, I may be able to combine all three chapters into one. We'll see. All I know, is I just want this finished. Today. Yeah, that's not likely.

Unfortunately at work we're neck deep into our busy season (one of two). I'm typing from 6:30am to 1:30pm every day. Then I come home and type. My arms are getting sore.

WHAT I'M READING: Flirting With Pete by Barbara Delinsky. I generally don't explore new writers too much, I stick with my favorites, but I'm so glad I've given her a try. I love her style.

Off I go, need to finish my writing.

Labels: , , ,

posted by Ceri Hebert @ 3:30 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At July 24, 2008 at 3:35 PM, Blogger Marianne Arkins said…

    Um... there's nothing there....

    And your blog formatting is still are weird. Or maybe it's my new glasses! LOL...

     
  • At July 25, 2008 at 1:17 PM, Blogger Diane Craver said…

    That's exciting you're doing a rewrite and maybe combining the 3 chapters - whatever you decide to do I know it will be great! Just hope you find time to do it.

    Have a great weekend, Ceri!

    Btw, you'll love my hottie!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
The WeatherPixie


The Legacy:


DREAMERS SEA (REDUX):


THAT KIND OF MAGIC--AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 17,2010 What's a witch to do when she refuses to use magic to find love? Beautiful Wiccan Charlotte Noone has a shop for magical supplies and a goddess who's pushing her to find the man of her dreams. When Patrick Riordan, a straight-laced non-believer enters her life, Charlotte falls madly in lust with him. Despite their very different lives, neither can stop the erotic journey they’ve embarked on, but will it be enough to break through their barriers so they can accept that love itself is magical?. .
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Southwestern, New Hampshire, United States

I'm 44 year old mom of 3. I work as a customer service rep for a publishing company, and I write. I have five published novels and working on adding to that.

Previous Posts
Archives
Blogs I Read
Template By
Free Blogger Templates
© Ceri Hebert