Monday, July 7, 2008
We're Outta The Woods...
I'm hearing a Wizard of Oz song in my head.... when Dorothy and Co. come out of the woods and they can see the Emerald City. I think I've finally come out of my funk and can get back to some good editing.

Of course didn't Dorothy get knee-deep in poppies that knocked her right out? Dang. Maybe I need a new comparison.

Anyway, I got some crits on my chapter 1 so I have something new to work with. I DO want this manuscript done, completely, so I can get it sent out.

So, after work today I'll be getting back to what's important.

Hope everyone had a good weekend. I actually had THREE WHOLE DAYS OFF! It was incredible. The drive to the airport went well. It was hard getting up at 130am but the trade off was well worth it. Traffic was nearly non existent. We had to deal with rain, but that's okay. Rain is better than traffic in Boston. I'd do that again!

Back to work today. Yippeeee. Must remember my mp3 player!!!!! It's a long day without music.

Labels: ,

posted by Ceri Hebert @ 1:50 AM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
The WeatherPixie


The Legacy:


DREAMERS SEA (REDUX):


THAT KIND OF MAGIC--AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 17,2010 What's a witch to do when she refuses to use magic to find love? Beautiful Wiccan Charlotte Noone has a shop for magical supplies and a goddess who's pushing her to find the man of her dreams. When Patrick Riordan, a straight-laced non-believer enters her life, Charlotte falls madly in lust with him. Despite their very different lives, neither can stop the erotic journey they’ve embarked on, but will it be enough to break through their barriers so they can accept that love itself is magical?. .
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Southwestern, New Hampshire, United States

I'm 44 year old mom of 3. I work as a customer service rep for a publishing company, and I write. I have five published novels and working on adding to that.

Previous Posts
Archives
Blogs I Read
Template By
Free Blogger Templates
© Ceri Hebert