Thursday, January 8, 2009
And Next Again

Well, so much for the fantasy. I'm not going to say I stopped because it was too much, but I have no idea where it's going and while I generally write by the seat of my pants this was taking that way of life a bit too far.

So now I'm doing my firefighter auction story. It's another contemporary romance with plenty of spice. Its flowing a lot better than the fantasy. Guess Iknow my niche. But honestly, I'm going to write that fantasy. Just need to really settle down with it and map it out.

My daughter is disappointed. She wants me to write something that she can read.



Yesterday was another day off for the kids. Man, this has been a tough winter for them! Well, for one of them. I don't know how they're going to make up all this time. The schools are suggesting longer days, school on Saturdays or giving up April vacation. Or, maybe since the ice storm resulted in a state of emergency the missed days may be waived. We have a long winter ahead of us.

Kensington should have That Kind Of Magic now. I'm really going to not think about it, but hopefully I'll hear back by March. I'm rather glad I sent it there. Hope they like it. *fingers crossed*

Oh, goodie. Time to wash dishes.

Labels: , , ,

posted by Ceri Hebert @ 1:56 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
The WeatherPixie


The Legacy:


DREAMERS SEA (REDUX):


THAT KIND OF MAGIC--AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 17,2010 What's a witch to do when she refuses to use magic to find love? Beautiful Wiccan Charlotte Noone has a shop for magical supplies and a goddess who's pushing her to find the man of her dreams. When Patrick Riordan, a straight-laced non-believer enters her life, Charlotte falls madly in lust with him. Despite their very different lives, neither can stop the erotic journey they’ve embarked on, but will it be enough to break through their barriers so they can accept that love itself is magical?. .
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Southwestern, New Hampshire, United States

I'm 44 year old mom of 3. I work as a customer service rep for a publishing company, and I write. I have five published novels and working on adding to that.

Previous Posts
Archives
Blogs I Read
Template By
Free Blogger Templates
© Ceri Hebert