Monday, January 5, 2009
Yeah Baby!!!
I'm THRILLED to announce that the first draft of Forever Home is DONE! I finished it last night. I am so happy! Nothing like finishing a manuscript. It came in at just over 91K words. I'm giving myself til the end of the month before I go back and start the editing process. This way I can continue on my JaNoWriMo projects so I can hit my 50k word goal. I'm up to just over 12k right now.

I've decided to go for the short story, after mulling over the possibilities in my head last night before going to bed. At least this will be a short one, I'm thinking maybe around 10-12k words. I'm already up to nearly 8k so I don't have a long way to go. After that, don't know. Either my Blaze like book or the fantasy. I'm thinking the fantasy. I really want to write the fantasy though it won't really have the romance the others have.

But for now I'll go for the short story.

And Yeah! Kids go back to school!!! *Happy Dance*

Labels:

posted by Ceri Hebert @ 1:57 AM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
The WeatherPixie


The Legacy:


DREAMERS SEA (REDUX):


THAT KIND OF MAGIC--AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 17,2010 What's a witch to do when she refuses to use magic to find love? Beautiful Wiccan Charlotte Noone has a shop for magical supplies and a goddess who's pushing her to find the man of her dreams. When Patrick Riordan, a straight-laced non-believer enters her life, Charlotte falls madly in lust with him. Despite their very different lives, neither can stop the erotic journey they’ve embarked on, but will it be enough to break through their barriers so they can accept that love itself is magical?. .
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Southwestern, New Hampshire, United States

I'm 44 year old mom of 3. I work as a customer service rep for a publishing company, and I write. I have five published novels and working on adding to that.

Previous Posts
Archives
Blogs I Read
Template By
Free Blogger Templates
© Ceri Hebert