Thursday, March 12, 2009
Warm...Cold...Warm... Cold
Can the weather please make up its mind??? And preferably stay warm! Despite the rain yesterday, it was actually pretty nice out. Today, we're going back down around freezing. I mean, come on!! Time for us to remain in the fifties and above.

The last few days haven't been very productive, I'm sorry to say. Besides the usual shopping trips and laundry chores, my DD has been luring me away from my writing in favor of Anne Of Green Gables. Over the last four days we've watched the first movie and the sequel. I suppose next we'll be watching the Continuing Story. She's all starry eyed over Gilbert. But it's gotten her interested in the books. So she's taking a break from vampires in favor of Anne. No complaints.

But I haven't gotten enough done on my writing. Maybe today will be different.

And, no, I haven't settled on a manuscript to work on yet. I think I have, but I always cast long looks toward my other projects.

But first, another long day of data entry and other projects at work. Yip. Peeeeee.

Labels: ,

posted by Ceri Hebert @ 2:32 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At March 12, 2009 at 3:09 AM, Blogger Marianne Arkins said…

    And the WIND!!! Stupid gusts kept me awake half the night. Crazy weather.

     
  • At March 12, 2009 at 3:04 PM, Blogger Denise said…

    Maybe you can't make up your mind on which story to focus on because the weather hasn't made up its mind.

     
  • At March 15, 2009 at 5:41 AM, Blogger Diane Craver said…

    That's the bad thing about March - the weather changes constantly.

    When our kids were younger, we watched Anne of Green Gables - loved the movies. Anne is such a wonderful character.

    You've been working hard on your writing so maybe it was time for a short break.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
The WeatherPixie


The Legacy:


DREAMERS SEA (REDUX):


THAT KIND OF MAGIC--AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 17,2010 What's a witch to do when she refuses to use magic to find love? Beautiful Wiccan Charlotte Noone has a shop for magical supplies and a goddess who's pushing her to find the man of her dreams. When Patrick Riordan, a straight-laced non-believer enters her life, Charlotte falls madly in lust with him. Despite their very different lives, neither can stop the erotic journey they’ve embarked on, but will it be enough to break through their barriers so they can accept that love itself is magical?. .
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Southwestern, New Hampshire, United States

I'm 44 year old mom of 3. I work as a customer service rep for a publishing company, and I write. I have five published novels and working on adding to that.

Previous Posts
Archives
Blogs I Read
Template By
Free Blogger Templates
© Ceri Hebert