Friday, February 27, 2009
My Days As An Actress

Yeah, right.


I found this picture of me and a friend of mine in a play "How To Succeed In Business Without Really Trying" back in college. I always played bit parts, you know, one of those background people without a name. I had dreams of grandeur, but they kind of fizzled. Oh well. I wouldn't have liked Hollywood anyway.
*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*
This has been the LONGEST week in the history of weeks! I don't know why. Is it just because I have to work two extra hours a day? Is it because the kids are on school break? I don't know, but I swear it was Friday two days ago. But I guess I can look at it this way, I've got more writing time. Sort of. I've been sticking to my writing in the morning and editing in the afternoon schedule. I've got a lot of work to do on my Nano project, adding another daughter in for my heroine.
*
Of course when I want time to drag, like in the morning before I have to go to work, it flies by. Now I get to go to work and tell one of my coworkers I screwed up one of her Excel files.
*
I skeered.


Labels: ,

posted by Ceri Hebert @ 2:45 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At February 27, 2009 at 3:17 AM, Blogger Marianne Arkins said…

    What were you looking at in the picture that had you so puzzled? LOL...

    Even though my DD wasn't officially on break this week (the joys of homeschooling -- she takes every Friday off, so we don't take any long holidays) it was a tough week because there were people everywhere! I'm spoiled -- I don't usually have to fight crowds when I go places during the week.

     
  • At February 27, 2009 at 4:22 AM, Blogger Denise said…

    Great picture!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
The WeatherPixie


The Legacy:


DREAMERS SEA (REDUX):


THAT KIND OF MAGIC--AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 17,2010 What's a witch to do when she refuses to use magic to find love? Beautiful Wiccan Charlotte Noone has a shop for magical supplies and a goddess who's pushing her to find the man of her dreams. When Patrick Riordan, a straight-laced non-believer enters her life, Charlotte falls madly in lust with him. Despite their very different lives, neither can stop the erotic journey they’ve embarked on, but will it be enough to break through their barriers so they can accept that love itself is magical?. .
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Southwestern, New Hampshire, United States

I'm 44 year old mom of 3. I work as a customer service rep for a publishing company, and I write. I have five published novels and working on adding to that.

Previous Posts
Archives
Blogs I Read
Template By
Free Blogger Templates
© Ceri Hebert