Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Editopolis
Okay, well that doesn't sound as good as I thought it would, but it pretty much desribes what will be going on here over the next few days. I am nearly done with my NaNo project. I think I'm up to my last scene. So then I can start editing. Just throw it on top of my other editing projects. That would make three editing projects with high priority.

I hate editing nearly as much as I hate writing synopses. Oh, I have to edit my synopsis. I finished that yesterday.

Not that I'm complaining about finishing projects. There is a great deal of satisfaction finishing a first draft. Almost as much as finishing the final draft.

Now I'm in the middle of a writing challenge. I need to write at least 500 new words a day. So I guess I should find something to fill my time around my editing.

That's it... I'm quitting my job. I just don't have enough time in my day to do that and write.

I should be careful what I say.... it could come to pass.

There was mention of Monty Python over at
Marianne's blog. I must post one of my favorite scenes.

Warning... there is blood involved....


Labels: ,

posted by Ceri Hebert @ 2:53 AM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
The WeatherPixie


The Legacy:


DREAMERS SEA (REDUX):


THAT KIND OF MAGIC--AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 17,2010 What's a witch to do when she refuses to use magic to find love? Beautiful Wiccan Charlotte Noone has a shop for magical supplies and a goddess who's pushing her to find the man of her dreams. When Patrick Riordan, a straight-laced non-believer enters her life, Charlotte falls madly in lust with him. Despite their very different lives, neither can stop the erotic journey they’ve embarked on, but will it be enough to break through their barriers so they can accept that love itself is magical?. .
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Southwestern, New Hampshire, United States

I'm 44 year old mom of 3. I work as a customer service rep for a publishing company, and I write. I have five published novels and working on adding to that.

Previous Posts
Archives
Blogs I Read
Template By
Free Blogger Templates
© Ceri Hebert