Monday, February 2, 2009
HAPPY GROUNDHOGS DAY!




So, will he or won't he?

We may get another storm tomorrow. But then again, we may not. The local weather people aren't being too helpful. I'd be just as happy NOT having more snow but my kids are rootin for another snow day.

Now we're into February I have to begin my editing. I'm committing myself to 500 words (at least) of new stuff (still working on my NaNoWriMo project. coming along very nicely) and editing Forever Home. I think, barring any illness, tsunami, earthquakes, tornados, icestorms or volcanos, I'll be able to get it done.

Knock on wood

Labels: , ,

posted by Ceri Hebert @ 2:49 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At February 2, 2009 at 5:33 AM, Blogger Diane Craver said…

    I haven't started anything new but will when I get a few other things out of the way. I decided to make Mallory a little longer so want to write a chapter for it today.

    Good luck on your 500 words.

     
  • At February 3, 2009 at 8:43 AM, Blogger Denise said…

    I'm with you on the snow. Although, for me it does lend itself for more writing.

    Good luck on the edits and the writing new.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
The WeatherPixie


The Legacy:


DREAMERS SEA (REDUX):


THAT KIND OF MAGIC--AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 17,2010 What's a witch to do when she refuses to use magic to find love? Beautiful Wiccan Charlotte Noone has a shop for magical supplies and a goddess who's pushing her to find the man of her dreams. When Patrick Riordan, a straight-laced non-believer enters her life, Charlotte falls madly in lust with him. Despite their very different lives, neither can stop the erotic journey they’ve embarked on, but will it be enough to break through their barriers so they can accept that love itself is magical?. .
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Southwestern, New Hampshire, United States

I'm 44 year old mom of 3. I work as a customer service rep for a publishing company, and I write. I have five published novels and working on adding to that.

Previous Posts
Archives
Blogs I Read
Template By
Free Blogger Templates
© Ceri Hebert