Friday, January 9, 2009
You Gotta Be Kidding Me

We have to drive down to Boston tomorrow night. In this. Again. My stepdaughter is flying into Logan around midnight (what kind of sadistic airline arrives at 11:54pm and departs at 5:40am??) Oh, the cheap ones.
I have to say, I'm soooo tired of this snow! We had flurries the entire day yesterday, this on top of the ice/snow we had the day before. What's another 5-8 inches? I had to go to the grocery store last night and came upon an accident because of road conditions. We had a front row seat of the arrival of the first police, the ambulance and firemen. I just hope everyone is okay.
Writing is flowing, I'm happy to say. Guess this is a better genre for me. I like the fact that when I'm not writing I'm thinking about what I'm going to write. That's a good sign that this story (which I started years ago) has a chance of making it.
Will it make it to HQ? Don't know. Maybe if Kensington likes That Kind Of Magic that'll be the direction for me to go.
Everyone have a wonderful day!

Labels: ,

posted by Ceri Hebert @ 2:46 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At January 9, 2009 at 9:17 PM, Blogger Diane Craver said…

    Glad your writing is flowing on your contemporary romance.

    Yuck - more snow in your area. I can't believe you have to drive in it to the airport again. Hope you have a safe trip picking up your stepdaughter.

    We are going to get a little snow today (Sat.) and freezing rain. Then on Tues. more snow.

     
  • At January 10, 2009 at 4:41 AM, Blogger Dru said…

    Have a safe trip to Boston.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
The WeatherPixie


The Legacy:


DREAMERS SEA (REDUX):


THAT KIND OF MAGIC--AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 17,2010 What's a witch to do when she refuses to use magic to find love? Beautiful Wiccan Charlotte Noone has a shop for magical supplies and a goddess who's pushing her to find the man of her dreams. When Patrick Riordan, a straight-laced non-believer enters her life, Charlotte falls madly in lust with him. Despite their very different lives, neither can stop the erotic journey they’ve embarked on, but will it be enough to break through their barriers so they can accept that love itself is magical?. .
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Southwestern, New Hampshire, United States

I'm 44 year old mom of 3. I work as a customer service rep for a publishing company, and I write. I have five published novels and working on adding to that.

Previous Posts
Archives
Blogs I Read
Template By
Free Blogger Templates
© Ceri Hebert