Friday, January 23, 2009
Another Day At Home
This cold is just stomping me into the ground. It's been over a week and I'm not much better off. I hate colds. I'd rather have a 3 day stomach flu than a week and half cold like this.

TMI?

And I've had kids home nearly every day since last week. Various kids in various combinations. Today my stepdaughter is going to be home for the second time this week. Today is my son's first day in school all week. Crazy.

Since I'm stuck at home I'm going to try to take advantage and get some writing done. Oh, I've switched wips again. Going Going Gone wasn't doing anything for me so I'm not back at work on my 2008 NaNo project. I wouldn't mind finishing it, I think it has potential.

I've also been brainstorming Dreamer's Sea plot changes with a friend. I'm adding a major character who will change a lot of the story, so there's going to be MAJOR rewrites to be done. But I think it'll make a huge difference. At least I hope it will. But I won't be digging into it until editing on Forever Home is done.

I'll be busy until November at this rate! And that is a good thing.

Labels: , , ,

posted by Ceri Hebert @ 3:16 AM  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
The WeatherPixie


The Legacy:


DREAMERS SEA (REDUX):


THAT KIND OF MAGIC--AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 17,2010 What's a witch to do when she refuses to use magic to find love? Beautiful Wiccan Charlotte Noone has a shop for magical supplies and a goddess who's pushing her to find the man of her dreams. When Patrick Riordan, a straight-laced non-believer enters her life, Charlotte falls madly in lust with him. Despite their very different lives, neither can stop the erotic journey they’ve embarked on, but will it be enough to break through their barriers so they can accept that love itself is magical?. .
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Southwestern, New Hampshire, United States

I'm 44 year old mom of 3. I work as a customer service rep for a publishing company, and I write. I have five published novels and working on adding to that.

Previous Posts
Archives
Blogs I Read
Template By
Free Blogger Templates
© Ceri Hebert